Whats your favourite......

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problemo :D

Had my little neice over tonight, cutting pictures out of the Argos book and sticking them into her scrapbook to show Santa haha!

Love When a Child is Born and O Holy Night.

Carol wise I love Hark the Herald. Squeeeeee, so can't wait!

I love love love fairytale of new york. One of my work colleagues confiscated my cd for a few hours one year because i kept playing it lol btu second would be Andy Williams -Its the most wonderful time of the year :)

Christmas Carols the holly and the ivy because you don't hear it very often.

Lol this threads just reminded me of when I had katie, in theatre afterwards the anaesthetist (sp?) had his iPod on with Xmas music on! She was born at the start of November :rofl:

Thanks Heulyn for the clips, the darkness is sooooo good!

I didn't actually like the fairy tale of new york one, but I now know which one you mean

I love most of the carols. Tho I don't know what they're called. I like "deck the halls with bows of holly fa la la la la, la la la la" that one

I like "bleak mid winter" as a mainstream song.

My ipod is chocablock with xmas songs tho - so I get to listen to lots of them :)

Love it Princess81 ha Deck the halls is a good one def!! Ahhh I need to get downloading some for my Ipod too then I can be all christmassy on the go lol xx

aw i love carol services :D last year they unveiled a new nativity scene in mums village and they had a carol service with it! it was when E was a week or so old and i took them both down! K loved the singing and i loved showing them both off hehe! we bumped into loads of old friends and it was my old head of music doing the carol concert and it was just so lovely :cloud9:

Ah that sounds fab! I love carol services, DD used to be in the School choir and also sang in the Durham Catherdral Choir but doesnt now shes in 6th form so I miss that but I do try and sneak a few carol services in elsewhere lol Love Nativity scenes too and is something Im really looking forward to in the next few years when lo starts school xxx

lol when i was in choir i was always the one who was like, ooo can we start christmas stuff now pleeeeease!!!

ha me tooo...I always pushed for the Christmas productions to be started as early as possible....and got our drama group into far more than they wanted to be involved in ha ha lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back