whats your fave drinks??

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I was thinking that my love of tea had become an obbsession latley and was wondering what everyone fave drinks where
And how much they drink a day
i keep my intake down now im preggers but that just makes me crave a cuppa
i have 3 /4 cups a day love my tea stong but with milk and sweet
hot and Pj tips are my fave the triangle bags work a treat to get the best flavour out. :cheer:

what our your fave drinks?
MINES OF COURSE TEA
tea.jpg

during this pregnancy it was apple juice but now orange squash and ice cold water

marie x

I do like me a cuppa, especially with some biccies.
But i tend to drink alot of orange squash.
I also get through alot of milk at the mo, probably about two pints a day which includes what i use for my cereal in the mornings :)
Think milk is the closest thing i can call a craving i have had this pregnancy aswell :D

I really only drink water and milk now though love a glass of OJ in the morning.

I do like a cup of tea myself with some bics or cake :D i've been buying the decafe pg tips taste just as good as normal ones and i have about 4/5 cups a day xx

I love tea! I drink bucket loads of it. It's decaffinated, and I can;t tell the difference! If you like your tea, go decaff, I like Yorkshire tea the best but I;m drinking PG Tips at the moment. Seriously though, the decaff tastes no difference at all.

Same with decaff diet coke and diet coke, I can;t tell the difference and I;m funny about that kind of thing normally!

I don't think I really have one tbh.

I don't drink fizzy drinks like cola or fanta etc. Not drunk that stuff in years. I will occasionally have sparkling mineral water though. I tend to like fresh OJ with that then.

I drink a lot of milk (esp now to boost calcium intake in final tri).

Hot drink wise I am on Earl Grey tea decaf, as I can't stand normal tea or coffee taste since being PG. I only drink ground coffee never instant when not PG. Black, no sugar.

I really just like plain tap water. Ours is a private supply and comes from a spring and tastes lovely and is always cold :D

I'm a tea-aholic. PG tips, sometimes 8 cups a day :oops:
and not decaf.

I also seem to drink LOADS of milk, and LOADS of orange squash. Sometimes i'll sit with a cup of tea and 2 cold drinks at the same time :oops:

If i go out then i'll drink coke, that's my version of going out and having an alcoholic drink. Lol. I tell myself it's got bacardi in it!

BabyBee said:
I'm a tea-aholic. PG tips, sometimes 8 cups a day :oops:
and not decaf.

I also seem to drink LOADS of milk, and LOADS of orange squash. Sometimes i'll sit with a cup of tea and 2 cold drinks at the same time :oops:

If i go out then i'll drink coke, that's my version of going out and having an alcoholic drink. Lol. I tell myself it's got bacardi in it!

:rotfl: BARCARDI AND COKE
One of my faves though im not missing the hang overs

I love a good cold glass of milk yummmmy

i love real whole 100% orange juice its just so refreshing
i also love smoothies i adore INNOCENT smoothies
but ive also got a smoothie maker and love making my own mixtures up
:D

Alcoholic wise I love Cubans, Cosmopolitans and Blue WKD and baileys but not to get pissed on though...oh and skittles home recipe punch ( soo much booze but tastes non alcoholic!! )

Normal Drinks I love raspberry leaf tea - :lol: erm...cherry coke but I only have one can a week, pineapple juice, Umbongo ( dunno whatever happened to that :cry: ) St Clements, anything really I spose, as long as its cold and wet!
:D

Im like Sherlock I dont drink fizzy drinks and havent done for years, I like sparkling water though and like to mix fresh orange juice with it.

I drink a lot of water. I keep an empty litre bottle on my desk and I drink 1 litre as soon as I get into work, then another litre throughout the rest of the morning.

I also have to have my cup of coffee around 10:30, I drink decaf and have done for a good few years now. I do like to treat myself every now and then to a frappachino from Starbucks, I love iced coffee.

After lunch and in the evening when I get home I drink fruit tea, dont like normal English tea. Cant wait to try the raspberry leaf tea, starting that on Monday.

Alcoholic drinks I love wine, gin & vodka, specially Bison Grass Vodka.

I've been loving banana and strawberry flavoured milk all through this pregnancy. I must drink a couple pints a day, either yazoo, or milk with nesquick.

I also drink a couple cups of tea a day, several glasses of ribena and occassionally I get a craving for coke.

Alcohol wise I love cider, wine, vodka and coke, peach schnapps and lemonade, Baileys....Not drunk any alcohol at all since being pregnant though and haven't missed it.

muppetmummy said:
I've been loving banana and strawberry flavoured milk all through this pregnancy. I must drink a couple pints a day, either yazoo, or milk with nesquick.

I also drink a couple cups of tea a day, several glasses of ribena and occassionally I get a craving for coke.

Alcohol wise I love cider, wine, vodka and coke, peach schnapps and lemonade, Baileys....Not drunk any alcohol at all since being pregnant though and haven't missed it.

ummm peach schnapps i love that :cheer:

I love cola and pepsi :D
though i prefer fruit juices :D

as for the rasberry leaf tea thing YUCK :puke: I CANT STAND that sort of stuff tried it once and felt :puke: :lol:
mind if it helps get baby ready for birth i may just have another go :lol:

you could take the raspberry leaf capsules if you don't like the raspberry leaf tea, it's over and done with in seconds then :D

muppetmummy said:
you could take the raspberry leaf capsules if you don't like the raspberry leaf tea, it's over and done with in seconds then :D

8) didnt know thay came in tablet form
will get those
ta for the tip hun :D
sarah :wave:

thanks Sherlock i thought not as im not wanting my baby to come out just yet
:rotfl: thinking to be prepared :D
i will look into them at a later stage

geordie lass said:
muppetmummy said:

8) didnt know thay came in tablet form
will get those
ta for the tip hun :D
sarah :wave:

IIRC you don't start taking the tablets till later on. Tea from 32 weeks or so and build it up and tabs from about 36 or 37 weeks only. Have a look in past threads on it and I'm sure someone has said when you need to start taking them from.

I started on the capsules at 34 weeks. Up to the max of 6 a day already (400mg capsules) and haven't had any signs of baby making an apperance any time soon :D

i have some tablets and some tea... will start drinking the tea when i hit 32 weeks (probably be a case of downing it as it smells yuck!)
Then i'll more on to tablets at about 37 weeks - i have 3 weeks worth of tablets and i'm not buying any as they are very expensive!

i have to have a cuppa in the morning but starngely if i have one at night since bein pregnant it makes me feel sick :? i have the occasional coffee (weak) but the drink i have most is squash mmmmm i love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back