coffee

puppylove

Reaction score
hi all, i was just wondering who here drinks coffee?? there was something on the radio today about coffee and trying to get pregnant it said if you drink 2 or more cups of coffee per day there is more of a chance to having a m/c, now im one of these ones that like 1 or 2 cups a day but dont normally drink more than that but im really thinking of not drinking any now, what do you all think of this? the last 2 times i m/c i had cut down my coffee intake to 2-3 cups a week so im not sure what to think.

I changed to decaff when I started ttcing as there was already info saying that caffeine can affect ttc

Hi Libs
I would drink decaf from time to time so mayb if i did want a cup of coffee its best to stick to decaf from now on then.
thanks

aaah i've just heard this on the television now..
i drink about 3or4 cups of chocoMocho a day.. ek i give up from now on!!
x

I drink far to much tea and coffee i usually drink black fliter coffee (which is worse) :shock: I relay on the caffeine to get me through work. :rotfl: ha-ha Think i will be giving it up, or at least change to de-caffe.

When we saw our consultant last week she said that caffine was one of the main factors, in her mind, that causes problems trying to conceive - swapped to decaf now but took a week of headaches which I am sure were down to caffine withdrawel!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back