whats the matter with me??

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

For a few weeks now i cannot sleep im up till wee hours of the morning tossing and turing or just get up and come on the comp or clean inbetween this trying to sleep again.
Also the last 2 days ( sunday and monday) i havent been that hungry i feel full most the time sunday i forced myself to eat breakfast at 10 am which is late for me as it is then didnt eat until dinner and forced myself to eat somthing, and today i ate breakfast then ate a cup of soup for lunch at 2pm then a tiny bit of dinner.
This is very much not like me usually i sleep every chance i get and i love my food .

Any one have this happen to them and how long did it last for ????
its driving me crazy !

Thanks for listening
Katrinaxxx

Are you feeling down or stressed?
Not being able to sleep or eat is the biggest signs and irritable moods.

Have you got a lot on your mind hun? I cant sleep or eat at all when there's loads going on in my head. Maybe go to docs and see what they say? :hug: :hug:

it sounds like hyperthyroidism, new mothers are succeptible- u can get a test done at ur docs, its easily treated with medication if thats what it is. good luck :hug:

Hi

Thanks for your replies girls wasnt any better today so tom when Bernie gets off work im suppost to call my friend ( she is the receptionist at my doc affice) and she said she will fit me in :)

I ate cereal, then the left over soup form yesterday then at dinner still nto being hungry was making pancakes for dinner lol one of my fav things to eat and Kiara wanted some dried cranberries while she was waiting so i had about half a handful and i felt like i had eaten a humungous meal! so i couldnt even eat the pancakes :(
Ill give updates tom but will be thursday your time as by the time i go you will all be in bed. :D
thanks again

Katrina

Hi

Well the doctor thinks its my thyroid sent me for a blood test .
Will know results monday at the latest i think.
If its not am suppost to go back and see him again thanks again for your replies.

Katrina

Hi

You were exaclty right trixipaws
I have an hyper thyroid, have to go for a scan and are running a few more blood tests so will know more tom when i go back to the doctor.
Explains why i lost so much weight so fast, here im thinking my exercising and healthy eating was working
Thanks for all your answers!

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back