• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats she doing!!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
Shes head down and all i can feel is her punching me bits :lol: and when she turns her head I can feel her doing it, its so weird :|

How many more wonderfull things will I feel?

Shes already sticking her bum out and pushing her feet out, its so surreal seeing this and feeling it , sometime It feels like shes going to poke her hand thru the bottom of me fabulous flaps shes pushing that hard. :oops:

Yes ladies a new word for today FABULOUS ! :lol:

Tasha20 said:
Shes head down and all i can feel is her punching me bits :lol: and when she turns her head I can feel her doing it, its so weird :|

How many more wonderfull things will I feel?

Shes already sticking her bum out and pushing her feet out, its so surreal seeing this and feeling it , sometime It feels like shes going to poke her hand thru the bottom of me fabulous flaps shes pushing that hard. :oops:

Yes ladies a new word for today FABULOUS ! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: MY BABY WAS REALLY ACTIVE FROM EARLY ON TOO TASHA. (soz caps). It worried me at first - but i got used to it.

It was amazing at first but now I just want her to come out :D

It isnt bothering me so much its just getting more and more obvious that shes there lol :lol:

I do like it but not all the time she keeps hitting a nerve on the side of my belly and it really hurts, oh well only 9 weeks to go lol thats if she decides to come on time :roll:

Kirsty this is a wonderfull stage to get to and also the most uncomfortable :D

Sometimes when little man is really active I get a bum shape appear on my tummy like he is trying to do a big mooney! Then I prod it and its disappears and Rich tells me off saying its probably his head not his bum and im giving him a headache. Bless!

I am jealous Tash, I hardly feel bubba and its a worry to be honest, I am constantly worrying all is ok....
OH still cant feel anything either
I am sure its coz I was a size 16 pre pregnancy so I have a bit of extra padding which means its harder for me to see/feel bubba???? :think:

zoe c said:
I am jealous Tash, I hardly feel bubba and its a worry to be honest, I am constantly worrying all is ok....
OH still cant feel anything either
I am sure its coz I was a size 16 pre pregnancy so I have a bit of extra padding which means its harder for me to see/feel bubba???? :think:

I think this is the case Zoe, Tasha was only like a size 6 or 8 pre-preg I think so prob doesnt have as much 'padding' ( :rotfl: I love that! Ace word!)

I was a size 10-12 pre-pregnancy and I can feel baby very well, makes me feel a bit queasy sometimes.

Might be worth asking some of the other ladies that were a 14-16 pre-preg? Im sure they will say the same as you babe.

That or you have a lazy tot, and when its born it will make up for it with a cracking pair of lungs! :rotfl:

Yes I am only Ickle Zoe :D Proberly why I can always feel and see so much, I would do what Jaidy said tho ask other women around your size and I am sure its the same for them too.

Don't worry yourself :hug: It proberly is just a lazy baby :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back