Whats on your dinner menu this week

oooo inky that all sounds fab! i'm doing chicken curry on friday now, cos i've got a friend coming round for food and drinkies! but i've never really cooked for anyone before, so i'm a bit nervous!

last night was homemade spag bog, tonight was lamb with minty mash, peas, carrots, parsnips and gravy and tomorrow will be tacos.

I'm doing my favourite next week though, it's OHs birthday on Monday so I'll be preparing / making some Japanese food (prawn gyoza, prawn nigiri, tuna maki, prawn and veg tempura, and teriyaki beef as well as tuna and salmon sashimi). All home made of course! It takes ages to make and just a few minutes to completely devour but it's delish :)

Gah, I want Tempura and Yakitori Chicken now!!! lol

Sausages, mash and gravy last night :) not sure about tonight!

Either Peperonni pizza and garlic bread
Breaded chicken breast chips and spaghetti hoops
or Thai chicken stir fry :)

Decisions decisions!

My cooking skills are really basic lol :( only moved out my Mums last year and didn't have a clue!

xxx

Last edited:
I hadn't had it for ages but it was great! :D

xx

I'm making chicken curry tonight & dessert will be coconut yoghurt with mango & lime

xxx

Fajitas for tea tonight then tomorrow either takeaway or sausage casserole I think!!! x

I'm making stuffed mushrooms and salad tonight, and tomorrow we'll be getting chinese takeaway yumm!!

Beef stew and dumplings.tonight I've.added.extra beef too lol. X x

Yum I love dumplings :)

Decided to have Green Thai Stirfry for dinner!

x

Lol me too I make loads lol and love when they get.massive lol x x

5e001a6d-9be3-f663.jpg

Om nom!

oooo inky that all sounds fab! i'm doing chicken curry on friday now, cos i've got a friend coming round for food and drinkies! but i've never really cooked for anyone before, so i'm a bit nervous!

Ah, you'll be fine!! Cooking for others is fun :)

We have our main meal during the day as Oh works nights.

Today was pork steaks, fried egg and chips...I caved on the healthy eating :blush:
Tonight is Pasta and low fat tuna mayo for me.

well i've got my chicken marinating for my curry, and then i just got a text saying my friend's not well and probs wont be able to make it :( never mind tho, more for me! my meal plan so hasnt turned out how it was meant to this week, am having pizza right now lol

oh no! Look upon it as a practice then :) And like you say, all the more for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back