Whats my excuse now???!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
So when i was preggers i did many stupid things like throwing my car keys in the bin etc....that was ok cos i had the excuse that i was preggers....

Went shopping on Thursday and bought some new foundation. Came home and couldnt find it anywhere...literally searched the whole house and no joy - i was gutted cos it was Boots no 7 and quite pricey.

I even went over all the places I had already looked today cos I was that gutted that I couldnt find it and finally resigned myself to the fact that I must have left it on the counter in the shop or sommat....

My mate has just been in the fridge to get a drink and came into the living room with the foundation in her hand wanting to know why I kept my foundation in the fridge??!!

:shock: :oops:

WTF??!

I still dont remember when on earth I must have put it in there although clearly I must have at some point!!

Im clearly losing it!!!

:rotfl:

did no one tell you that pregnancy brain never goes away. :rotfl:
I regularly put things in the fridge :wall:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG Jen u goon!!! That made me laugh my head off hahaha ive not dont anything like that.... yet! :lol:

happy_chick said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG Jen u goon!!! That made me laugh my head off hahaha ive not dont anything like that.... yet! :lol:

or so you think.....sure you havent lost anything?! :lol:
My OH has got so used to finding things in odd places he no longer bothers to tell me! :)

You might find this funny but i do keep my make up in the fridge.......spesh in this hot weather, cold foundation goes on well nicely -and eyeliner like any make up developd germs - so i really do keep mine in the fridge! :oops:

mrs_tommo22 said:
You might find this funny but i do keep my make up in the fridge.......spesh in this hot weather, cold foundation goes on well nicely -and eyeliner like any make up developd germs - so i really do keep mine in the fridge! :oops:

Oh yeah me too!! I was just pretending that I had lost it for comedy value...clearly Im completely in control of my actions....

:fib: :fib:

Don't worry I do that all the time, I actually looked in my fridge one morning and the plates from dinner the night before were in there, leftovers and all! :roll: :oops:

lmao i put my phone in the fridge once and i put the cheese on the sofa it took me about 10 mins to realise what i had done! hehe

i don't think pregnancy brain ever fully leaves you- well mine
has never fully gone away anyway! :oops:

fran_23 said:
lmao i put my phone in the fridge once and i put the cheese on the sofa it took me about 10 mins to realise what i had done! hehe

PMSL!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

my excuse after being pregnant was "iv just given birth!" think i need a new one now tho! lol

pregnancy brain just evolves into a mummy brain, we never return to normal :rotfl:

Im always doing stupid things :oops:

i think its a parent thing now lol.

Like yesterday, i wanted to put the photos in the computer from hannahs birthday, but could i find the camera, i swear i had the whole downstaires up looking. My O/H comes in and looks in the drawer the camera is always in, and there. right on top, is the camera. :shock: :shock: id seriously looked there about 15 bloody times! :wall:

Then O/H this morning was just lounging about, i couldnt understand why but just left him to it, then at about 10 to 10 this morning when he hadnt moved much of the couch i said 'i thought you had work today?' . . never seen him move so fast of the couch lol - he'd 'forgot' he had work :shock: :shock: :rotfl:

both need our heads bangging i think :wall: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back