• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats magic medicine guys?

Jasmine

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

just been reading a few forums and some of you were talking about magic medicine...what is it? i want some x x

its medicine with the active ingredient guaifenesin in... it thins cm enabling sperm to swim through more easily...

venos expectorant has it but the original madgic med was the cherry cough stuff from asda at 89p... :wave:

I got the stuff from asda. Havent used it yet though, its for next cycle. Not really sure how often or when im supposed to take it though. Can anybody tell me?

isnt it like a spoonfull 4 times a day or something? or just neck the bottle like i did in desperation :lol:

We will become cough medicine addicts :| Somebody should set up a guaifensin-aholics anonimous.

I bought someg this month. Got it in boots and just took the odd gult from about day 9 to day 14.

Hope thats helps. Its supposed to increase your cm.

Sarah

xJodieLoux said:
We will become cough medicine addicts :| Somebody should set up a guaifensin-aholics anonimous.

can we merge it with the 'pee on your cheap hpts from ebay' aholics anon too? :? :rotfl:

I just kept taking gulps like a wino from the bottle....should have put it in a brown bag :rotfl:
anyhow months 2 seemed to have worked

Tell you what else works a treat - Pre-seed. It's a sperm friendly lubricant and you can apply it hours in advance and it remains. There's tons of the stuff in each application. I used it last month and DH didn't suspect a thing, just thought it was my fertile time so I was very, erm, turned on :rotfl:

Saves gulping the cough medicine every day. I'm buying more on line now. :D

I used the magic Medicine I got the one from Sainsburys its basically just their own brand chesty cough medicine. I used it for 2 months starting taking it 5 days before ov 10ml 4 times a day,

For the second month I also took baby asprin and my DH took zinc tabs 1 per day. They're meant to help with the motility of the spermies. Worked for us. :D :D :D

How long were you trying again Smurf? Also did you bd at the right time and it not work bfore it did?

P.S like your new avatar although miss the cute little seal.

Thanks that has cleared things up a bit. God im getting obssessed with babies and pregnancy now its terrible. i have to keep it from d/f or hell think im barmy! 'My names Jasmine and im a guaitensin aholic' you know it kinda has a ring to it...rolls off the tongue doesnt it x

Can anyone recommend any books on getting preggy, i've just read your comments and you mention the fella taking Zinc tablets, where did you here that from, does it work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back