• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's for lunch?

umbongo

Reaction score
I just had an early lunch as was starving and not been snacking all morning for once!

I had a cold chicken and gravy sandwich as we had a roast yesterday, NOM! :dance:

what you having?

I am currently tucking into a bowl of pasta, beans and cheese :)

I have a leftover Sunday dinner, but I don't fancy it at all and very tempted to nip to the chippy and get a pasty with gravy.

Just had homemade chicken soup with crusty white buttered bread. Think I'm going to make some bread this afternoon, lush x

I just finished brunch! i had rice crispies, toast and a yoghurt! I really fancy some Tuna pasta bake though!!!!!xx

Left over spag Bol from last night.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Just about to do a Cheese and tomato sandwich with some salt and vinegar crisps (got to have crisps!!) and some pineapple. Mmmm :)

Really naughty today and went to McDonalds mmm

Really naughty today and went to McDonalds mmm

Omggggggggggggg really fancy a large chicken legend meal with mayo, coke and sweet chilli dip now!!!!!:lol: xxx

I went to the chippy after all, chips with Cornish pasty and gravy. NOM.

I had tuna sandwich with walnuts and strawberries randomly! Haha.
Xxx

Cold pesto and pine nut pasta, and bought a cooked chicken breast to go with :)

I had a big bowl of nachos with sour cream, cheese, salsa and guacamole :D
And I just ate some choc chip hob nobs, nom nom nom x

Chicken & stuffing paste on toast with cucumber nom nom though to be honest if it wasn't for DS I probably wouldn't have bothered :lol: x

I was out shopping in tesco and got really hungry so got their bottle of water, snickers and egg and bacon sandwich meal deal. Was delish :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back