whats for dinner?

isobel84

Reaction score
what are you cooking/ having for dinner?

I can be quite lazy and just stick some chips in the oven (that time is soon over as OH and me are moving in together and thats no food for a man :cry: )

But tonight im cooking Lamb in spinach with rice

mmmmmm cant wait!

(im such a wifie, i love cooking for OH)

I'm not fancying anything atm! It's so hard to cook for just me and Lace as she doesn't eat alot so can't do big meals like lasange or cottage pie. I love it when tim gets home cos he loves his food!
I need ideas for tea!!

I'm doing the kids roast pork mash and parsnips and I'm cooking dh chicken tikka masala and myself goah vindaloo both with fresh nan popadom's and egg fried rice - it's a good thing I'm in the mood for cooking tonight lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some roast potatoes and quorn fillet for me, think OH is having the same but making himself some chicken :) X

im going to run up to fish and chip shop in a minute and grab 1/4 chicken and thats all im going to have!! lol. x

I cooked some chicken in Cajun spices and had some half mashed baby potatoes with it. :)

mmmmmmm just had my 1/4 chicken from chip shop and made up some gravy to go with it :D lush :D x

I'm still waiting for the husband to get home when I was cooking dinner after all that preparation and cooking I told him it's only 5mins off he said he is nipping down his friends just to drop a DVD off he borrowed and will be back in time I'm like ok coz he is bringing the car an it's just down the road 20mins later ... Just called him an he is still there!!! I'm like Danny I said five mins I wasn't being hypothetical I told him it's been out for at least ten mins now and is cold fresh nan and popadom's and fresh curry gone to waist! If he wants to re heat his he can but I'm not waiting any longer ... Well annoyed all he Said was oh... Ok (sounded well guilty bless him) but I'm still not taking it as an excuse lol!!

We have eaten now it was nice xx

Well for DH it was Chilli and rice and I had a bowl of branflakes which are refusing to stay down!

I cant wait till I can cook again Im missing being in the kitchen at the oven!! lol xx

Well for DH it was Chilli and rice and I had a bowl of branflakes which are refusing to stay down!

I cant wait till I can cook again Im missing being in the kitchen at the oven!! lol xx

Lol! Bless you, hope you can keep a meal down soon x

chinese is on its way! i havent eaten since lunch!

Braised balsamic chicken! nom nom nom

Mmmmmmmm anyone want to come and make dinner in my house everynight till sickness leaves home is welcome....lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back