• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whats everyone up to for the rest of their weekend?

mum2A&L

Reaction score
im having a lazy one... might not even get out of my pj's today!

we are going for a walk through a forest near us tomorrow (weather being ok) so we can feed the squirrels.

whats everyone up to?

hi hun. a walk in the forrest sounds lovely :)

we had a bbq last night. just me, oh and my parents.

today, im going to do some of thehousework which needs desperately doing, and ill walk the dogs. other than that ill be sat here :lol:

Im just about to put my dinner (chicken casserole) in the slow cooker then im taking my sister for lunch then she is coming food shopping with me (i sometimes go light headed). might look around matalan then im gonna come back home, do some more housework and chill for the evening. tomorrow i might see my friend

going to mil for lunch today, had a hectic day at my sisters wedding yesterday and then we r going to a show in our local park tomorrow

I've got my parents coming round for dinner a bit later so I'll be slaving away in the kitchen

today i was at work then tomoz me and B are going to the zoo woohoo

im goping to be lazying around trying to finish all my coursework ahhhh :wall:

then iv promised my sis il start teaching her how to drive tommorrow, HELP!!!! :hug:

Today my parents had Harry and took him to Great Yarmouth to visit family so me and OH had a carboot sale & then went shopping for his cot & bits and pieces for our living room. Tomorrow i'm working :wall: whilst OH looks after Harry, cleans and tidies lol :lol:

Yesterday we went for a lovely walk round our local reservoir, heres a pic let me know if you wanna see some more :)

DSC00232-1.jpg

Been to a horse show today it was lovely until it started raining hehe and just chilled out the rest of the time :) x

Tonight Daniel is glued to the playstation :lol: (its ok though cos he hasnt been on it for ages and Im always glued to my laptop so fair play to him lol!)

Tomorrow....no idea! Probably go and see my parents then his parents....ooohh come to think of it, I might see if we can have his baby brother over at our house for a while! :cheer:

still feeling poorly after a week off of work with flu :( I have been moping about all day today feel sorry for myself...planning a day of it tomorrow too :)

x-kirsty-x said:
Tonight Daniel is glued to the playstation :lol: (its ok though cos he hasnt been on it for ages and Im always glued to my laptop so fair play to him lol!)

Yep my OH is glued to Playstation too lol

Happybunny said:
still feeling poorly after a week off of work with flu :( I have been moping about all day today feel sorry for myself...planning a day of it tomorrow too :)

Hope your feeling better soon honey x

happy_chick said:
[quote="x-kirsty-x":34avvvat]Tonight Daniel is glued to the playstation :lol: (its ok though cos he hasnt been on it for ages and Im always glued to my laptop so fair play to him lol!)

Yep my OH is glued to Playstation too lol[/quote:34avvvat]
Mine's on his xbox 360! Can't complain it's the only time I get to come on here! :D

Sam&Alice said:
im having a lazy one... might not even get out of my pj's today!

we are going for a walk through a forest near us tomorrow (weather being ok) so we can feed the squirrels.

whats everyone up to?

i hybernate on bank holidays to avoids the idiots.
so ill not be doing anything unless i can do it im my garden or house :D

Happybunny said:

:hug: Hope you feel better soon! xx

jools221181 said:
happy_chick said:
[quote="x-kirsty-x":2q9kb3mq]Tonight Daniel is glued to the playstation :lol: (its ok though cos he hasnt been on it for ages and Im always glued to my laptop so fair play to him lol!)

Yep my OH is glued to Playstation too lol
Mine's on his xbox 360! Can't complain it's the only time I get to come on here! :D[/quote:2q9kb3mq]

hehe men eh?! :roll: :lol:

Princess_Puddles said:
whilst OH looks after Harry, cleans and tidies lol :lol:

you got him well trained! can you sort adam out for me :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member