• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats everyone got planned for today?

Duds

Reaction score
Yay the sun is out ! 8)
(sorry for those of you that are preggers & hate the heat :| )

Whats everyone got planned today..?? Im meeting some other mummies in the park at lunch, then I will pop to Sainsburys for the nappies and milk stock up then Im thinking aimee and me will sit on our balcony (our garden is still not finished) and catch a few rays :) :moon:

well its dull and showery here in south wales so i think i will take to sofa and watch a film xxxx

no sun here either :cry: mind u I dont mind coz Im going into work 12-3, nice easy shift!

Ah Rach, thats a bummer, horrid weather :(

At the mo. i'm feeding Jamie (not easy typing as well!!) then i'm going to be doing some work, this afternoon when hubby's home have to pick his car up from the garage & i'll be doing the Charlie Brooks workout DVD.
Not very interesting i'm afraid!

no sun here :(

im meeting a lady i have been chatting to on the net, she has a 15months old and a 11week old baby. going to a mother toddler group :D

even though im not in the mood... i wana lay on my sofa all day

I'm off swimming in Sheffield with Phil, Lydia, and my friend Amy (Lydia's godmother).
It'll be the 2nd time Lydia has been swimming. We went the week before last and she loved it :)

No sun here either, but I like it this way at the minute!! :dance:

Apparantly we're looking at 30 degrees by the weekend - I'm dreading it!

I'm planning on laying on the sofa - another fun day on the sick! I even went and re-joined the local library yesterday so I have something to read!

No sun here either, but i'm going the trafford centre later with my sis and my mum and taken Kacy with me, going clothes shopping for my mum and sis, i attually don't know why i am going

I've been for a meal with my family because it's my dad birthday and he also has to go into hospital for a triple bypass tonight :(

Oh Kim, sorry to hear about your Dad, hope he's ok.

My Dad has had a triple by-pass op, was about 22 years ago mind, he's also had a double bypass about 10 years ago :shock: and he was fine.

Blimey Kim! :shock: I hope everything goes well for your Dad. Please let us know.

ahhh it seems only the south got the nice weather then today.... hope you all had a good day.

x

Gutted :(

My dad has been sent home because he has a chest infection so they wont operate :evil:

oh no! So when will they do the op?

I had a rubbish day - went food shopping and thats about it. Eva is being so clingy but she is gorgeous when we are playing!! I just cant get anything done!! I can't stop myself from counting down to when i have to go back to work - boooooo.

Kim said:
Gutted :(

My dad has been sent home because he has a chest infection so they wont operate :evil:

Kim - Im so sorry to hear about your dad. I know it must be really frustrating for you all him being sent home, esp as the waiting lists are so bloody long! I suppose he needs to be in full health to operate...
I hope he is ok
x

I hope he is ok too kim!! thinking of you.

Today me and eva are going to a weaning party. I soooo can't be bothered! It's hot outside and i just want to be boring and stay in where it is cool. apparantly they let the mothers taste lots of different baby food and you get a free bowl and spoon. :lol:

Thanks girls :)

They have told my dad that he will get in again within 3 months :roll:

grrrr bloody chest infections, everyone has them at the moment. I've just got back from the doctors and I have tonsillitis :( Everyone's poorly!!!

Today I am rushing around packing and doing last minute shopping for our little holiday 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back