Whats everyone getting their bubbas for christmas

hiya Daggers, ahhh i remember we were due the same time, and little Otis is only 2 days older than Alfie, Do you think that we can sit them in the baby walker and just ... well push them, their feet wont touch the floor yet and Alfies head is really strong, I think they'd love it ... or is that a big no no, and are they ok to be in bouncers now? That bouncer is lovely hun, Alfies is a tigger one

Yes I did remember that we were very close re our pregnancies. The Tigger bouncer was my next option as well! I think it should be okay to put them in their walkers for a bit, like you said as long as they can hol their heads up, but really guessed we'd be doing it more for our pleasure then theirs - still they'll look so cute in it! :wink:

we're all going to my mums and she has a massive hallway so i just want to push him up and down it, they will love i9t daggers just imagine the smiles on their faces as they whoosh through the house, and then imagine the vomit everywhere because we were whizzing them a bit too fast ... when i say "we" its probably just me who'd do that :rotfl:

hehehe, nice one Fingers! Just do you try and climb into it yourself! :rotfl: However if you do take a pic and post it for mi!!!!
Fortunately we're having crimbo here so mom will be here to see her little grandson jump and whizz around into his new toys!
How is Alfie? What's his weigh? Just had Oats weighed today and he's now 11pounds 9oz - not sure how compares with other babas his age.

Im going to post loads of picyures after xmas cause pics have been took of him on my mums camera and they are all going onto disk, I had Alfie weighed yesterday hun and he was 14lb 5oz, but hes a whopper and hes 62 cm long how are you and Otis today

I got Alfies stuff today and Im very happy, in fact I got all my crimbo shopping done, OH bless him needed a brown paper bag when i got home and told him everything i got, and how much i spent :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the colour is returning bk to his face now

Daggers said:
http://www.twoleftfeet.co.uk/copy_of_Jane_Air_Jumper_Door_Bouncer.html

have you had this delievered yet? I remember when i was pregger som girls on here where having trouble with two left feet and a few weeks ago they was on watchdog!!!

xxxxx

ohhh yes fortunately I had no problem with them got the jumper think two days after ordering, so no problems there! phew, don't think I could be arsed with having to sort out a non delievery! By the way the jumper looks great can't wait to put it up, I'm just worried about the door frame - hope it's strong enough, saying that it's not Otis is a monster! At his weigh in last week he was 11pounds 9, so fingers crossed he'll be 12 (or near enough this week!), I need him to grow so he can fit into some of his new clothes!

bless is he in 3/6 months now? I went crazy on clothes Alfie is going to be such a stud! What were they saying was wrong with the bouncer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back