What ya up to today?

SarahH

Reaction score
We were going to go into town but it is absolutely chucking it down, hasnt stopped since 8am!

We were also supposed to be going out for dinner tonight with some of Brian's friends and their partners, but we haven't heard anything so I have just put a chicken in the oven to roast and making some mash, yorkshire puds, oatmeal stuffing and veggies.

Think I may make some oatmeal and raisen cookies later oooh, and some peanut butter ones.
Arianna has her easil (sp?) out and is drawing (scribbling!) some pictures :D

Then tomorrow, my SIL is taking Arianna and we are meeting friends at the pub for a lazy Sunday chit chat and beers :D

ah sounds like a lovely weekend sarah,

well wasnt meant to be going to meet sarah&bairn earlier today but since an eventful morning has put a stop to that im still coming up to an hr waiting still for my lunch and ice cream lol, where is he. :shakehead:

not sure what im doing tommorrow justgoing to be a nice lazy day i think :D

Not much now
:lol: :lol:
well im saving my money now :rotfl:
im a bit bored :bored:

SarahH need a funny post to cheer us up!!! :D

Geordie&Bairn said:
Not much now
:lol: :lol:
well im saving my money now :rotfl:
im a bit bored :bored:

dont worry il get you spending that money soon as i can hun dont you worry hehe :hug: :hug:

Geordie&Bairn said:

Leave it with me!! :D

Anyways... I said I was going to pub tomorrow, expect funny/drunken posts at night!

SarahH said:
Geordie&Bairn said:

Anyways... I said I was going to pub tomorrow, expect funny/drunken posts at night!

:rotfl: better turn my fone off tommorrow night just in case lol :D

Not a great deal... horrid weather, me and OH cant decide what to do. DS nap time at 2pm till 4, so we need to decide if were goingout in the next 15mins, other wise hes going to nap in his crib!!

Going to an ann summers party tonight, and tomorrow thing i got the SIL and partner round or dinner. Fine, except shes a vegie, so, roast for the rest of us, and... god knows what i'll do her, usually cheese pizza or macaroni cheese i do her, but, she cant have that while we have a roast, mabey ill get her a nut roast!? lol...

LOOK IN ADULT FOR YOUR FUNNY SARAH!!

We're being lazy today. OH didn't get home from work til 1, i cooked dinner, and he's on his Warcraft. May go bake a cake!

tracey 2 said:
SarahH said:
[quote="Geordie&Bairn":386z6o1b]

:rotfl: better turn my fone off tommorrow night just in case lol :D[/quote:386z6o1b]

Haha that means it will be my phone getting them as i never turn it off :rotfl: hehehe your drunk text and posts are funny :D

SarahH said:
LOOK IN ADULT FOR YOUR FUNNY SARAH!!

Not fair i'm not allowed in there :( :( :(

we ain't up to anything today raining again :( :(

Not really safe to go out to day scunny are playing leeds today so
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT as normal :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave: Hi all not a lot happening here either it is raining and horrid outside. I am going out this evening for a few for my friends birthday and then I am going to another friends wedding reception later on tonight :cheer: :cheer:

We was meant to be having a BBQ tomorrow but don't think that be happening :(

SKINNYLAD77 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you must know some wierd and wonderful web sites :shakehead:

Nope, just some wierd and wonderful friends that email all this to me! :D
It's shock me tho as I am so pure and innocent it is unreal
angel2.gif

SarahH said:
SKINNYLAD77 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you must know some wierd and wonderful web sites :shakehead:

Nope, just some wierd and wonderful friends that email all this to me! :D
It's shock me tho as I am so pure and innocent it is unreal
angel2.gif

Yeah ok whatever you say :shakehead:
:fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

My MIL is getting married tomorrow and my OH is being usher and Lucy is being a flower girl so we'll all be dressed to impress!

hi girlies

weve just been and bought a new pushchair as the pram we have is too big for my car so we needed something that i could use in the week, we can use the pram the wk end as other half has an estate

i luv pram shopping!!!!! :cheer:

whats every1 else up 2?

We have been and bought paint for our bedroom to begin decorating tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back