What would you do?

futuremum

Reaction score
I went to see the doc today because thomas has been caughing for quite a while and it is getting worse everyday now. last night he woke up caughning a lot and gagging at the end :( the doc told me it is cathaar (spelling????) at the back of his throat but it could turn into an infection. She told me to wait until friday and if it is not gone by then to give me some antibiotics. now i have the strong feeling it won't get better on friday and i think it would be a shame to have him suffering from this while medication could have been given.

What would you do? would you wait or not before giving him the antibiotics?

this may sound disgusting but it does work, try sticking your finger down his throat to make him sick as it tends to break it all up and come out Adele was very bad with this and ended up with an infection and as anti bi was given to late thats what the doc advised me to do but i got him to do it instead at the surgery, he used one of them stick (the lolly ones) and she puked all overthe place and it was yellowy mukus stuff and she was fine after it.

Go with your own instinks hun if u feel he needs anti bi's then get them dont let him suffer if u feel there is no need for it.

Hope hes better soon
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back