What would you do if....

I love the name Mallory!

I want to say that whatever meaning a name has it wouldn't put me off using the name if I loved it enough, but I read this thread earlier and have been thinking about it since. And the more I think about it the more I feel like I couldn't get past a negative meaning. I'm not sure!

it wouldnt out me ff either its a lovely name :) I think you are quite right to not change it especially when it is such a lovely name

just been on checking the meanings of names we have picked but not really much said about them - Elise means my god is a vow and migh appeal particularly to petrolheads (lotus elise sports car the reason my husband likes it cos he likes his cars ) and for classical music enthusiasts due to beethovens fur elise and alfie means elf counsel and has been made more popular by alfie moon from eastenders.

A few people said to us "do you not think alfie garner is a bit close to alf garnett" (actor and apparently big racist) and we were like no cos it wud be alfie and our surname is garner not garnet and we were more determined to not change the name.......so both names picked ready for action when needed xx

My name means crowned with Laurel... I don't even know what that means!

Mallory is lovely...! I really like it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back