What (the hell) do you wear to be induced !!

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Problems in the title really what on earth do you wear to be induced lol

Also ladies whove been induced before or are in the know, should i ring earlier on in the day to check everythings alright still to go in
( dnt wanna end up like riot grrl and turn up for them to say.... and your here because .... ? )

Also i was really hoping for a waterbirth and so OH says i should ring in the morning and ask if they can sort of bagsy it for me.... i feel a bit cheeky but id be so much more relaxed about everything if i knew i was in control of that at least !
Do you think theyll let me ?
Am i even allowed being induced ?

xxx

Hey darling i just wore a realy comfy PJ dress. if your planning to have a water birth, get a maternity tankini and you can take the bottoms off later in the labour. you can check ebay :)

Thanks hun completely went blank as far as a tankani was concerned, going in tonight though so may have to give ebay a miss and just opt for a larger sized one from peacocks or somewhere :think:

Hey :wave:

Good luck for tonight!! I was induced and just wore a large t shirt. I dont think they would bagsy it for you but the chances of 2 people using it at the same time are very slim, so I was told.
Try and keep an open mind honey and go with the flow, you may find when your in labour you will want something completely different lol

xx

Just wear comfy clothes when i went into be induced i wore my normal every day clothes then changed into my maternity nighty i had the drip so i just wore my nighty for this and through out the whole labour too

Goodluck for tommorow hope you do get your waterbirth :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back