reflux & teething questions!

hayley_17

Reaction score
Owen has been sick alot since he was born, everyone told me it was normal etc but i was never too sure. Hes gradually got worse so about 2 weeks ago i changed his milk from SMA gold to C&G Stage 1 comfort milk. It worked for a while but in the last few days he has been awful again.

he can be sick for hours after a feed, like from one feed to the next. but it's not everyday. yesterday he was so bad i got changed twice, he was changed 3 times, went through 17 bibs & 4 burping cloths :shock: he doesnt always get wind up very well but never cries anymore in pain with wind. today he hasnt been too bad but is still sick quite alot. i was going to change his milk to omneo comfort but dont want to upset him by changing his milk again & it says its for 6months+?? im seeing the HV on tuesday but to be honest she isnt very good lol

i dont think its right but my HV never seems bothered, she says its just cuz hes been havign more milk. he has 6 6oz bottles a day. she isnt too bothered because he is still gaining weight and is progressing very well. i just think there is more to it... do you think this could be reflux??

just have another question about teething. i think he may be teething... he is dribbling alot, chewing on his hands and anything else he can get in his mouth, cheeks seem red some days but not so red others, his gums are rock hard & today he has done 3 really smelly awful poos (soz if tmi!). hes been doing it for a few weeks but the pooing was just bad today, could he be teething??

thanks in advance!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back