• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What should your heart rate be at 21wks

Wilson28

Reaction score
Just laid in the bath and my heart rate is 110 is this normal at 21wks pregnant?

Xx

A resting heart rate of 110 sounds a bit high hun, do you feel ok? I'm not a doc though so could be completely wrong.

Yours or babies? If its yours then yes, it's a little tiny bit higher than the norm. Have you had caffeine? Are you anxious? Try to relax and I'm sure it will settle x

Little anxious, felt a bit off today and sufferin with constipationand like ive swollwed a brick, i dont drink caffine as i suffer from tacyhcardia (high heart rates) episodes called svt now and then,

Been at work for 8 1/2hrs today sat down alot but just felt stuffed alday and sluggish :(

Xx

Sometimes the bath making your body temp higher can give you an elevated heart rate too xxx

If your bath was hot it causes your blood vessels to dilate, which means your heart has too work harder to pump blood around your body. I would check again when not in the bath. x

It was 71 today so its chilled out, im just sufferin badly with my digestion system and bad reflux :( so i was thinking is my circulation workin harder xx

that sounds a LOT more normal hun! reflex and digestive probe sound rubbish, hope it eases xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back