What should i have for my tea?

Flame

Reaction score
I am being undecisive again and cant decide what i fancy, please can you give me some ideas in the hope that something gives me an idea on what i want. :roll:

mmmmm cheese and onion pasty and brown sauce always does it for me - or grey peas and veggie bacon(gray pays un bercun as we say in the Black Country!) :) boring ay I?? :) :)

jacket potatoe with lots of cheese.....yummy!!!

bagpuss said:
mmmmm cheese and onion pasty and brown sauce always does it for me - or grey peas and veggie bacon(gray pays un bercun as we say in the Black Country!) :) boring ay I?? :) :)

shouldn't that be borin' ay I? :wink: :rotfl:

mmmm gray pays un bercun! :D

ergh curry!
i find it hard to eat now coz ive started my invisalign treatment so i have to take it out only to eat but have to keep it in as long as i can or ill have to start it again. its an 18 month thing and ive only just started on friday and gotta change it to a smaller one every 2 weeks but i gotta keep brushing my teeth and the plastic thingy every time i eat :roll:
www.invisalign.co.uk is the site i think, or .com if ur wondering what it is lol

shIt with sugar on :rotfl:

thats what my mum used to say to me if i asked what was for tea! :lol:

My step dad used to say 'Pig shit and onions'....still does mind you.. :lol:

I think i will give the last two a miss if that is ok :?

I ended up with quiche, chips and mushy peas and both me and my oh ended up chucking it in the bin cause it wasnt very nice at all.

My mums steak and mushroom pie tomorrow though, sooooo looking forward to that, not had it since i moved out of home nearly 2 years ago.

mmmmmmmmmm i love quiche!! mushy peas..not so much! i love my mums roasts!! mmmmmmmmm
hungry again now :wall:

Jayceesmumma said:
.....ive started my invisalign treatment .......its an 18 month thing and ive only just started on friday and gotta change it to a smaller one every 2 weeks but i gotta keep brushing my teeth and the plastic thingy every time i eat :roll:
www.invisalign.co.uk is the site i think, or .com if ur wondering what it is lol

Jayceesmumma - Where did you find out about this? Have you had it done with your local dentist or did you have to travel? Sorry to hijack but I'd love to get my teeth straightened :oops:.

Now for tea - I recommend meat pie, mash & gravy. Mmmmmm...!!!!

LBxx

littlebump said:
Jayceesmumma said:
.....ive started my invisalign treatment .......its an 18 month thing and ive only just started on friday and gotta change it to a smaller one every 2 weeks but i gotta keep brushing my teeth and the plastic thingy every time i eat :roll:

Jayceesmumma - Where did you find out about this? Have you had it done with your local dentist or did you have to travel? Sorry to hijack but I'd love to get my teeth straightened :oops:.

Now for tea - I recommend meat pie, mash & gravy. Mmmmmm...!!!!

LBxx

1st of all YUMMY!!!! LOVE mash n gravy!! Especially with peas mixed in!

2nd, i went to a dentist locally. Theres a surgery down my road but i go to the one closer ot my mums 15 mins away. I had to pay private.. (£4000 by my grandad thank god!) but ive got quite a bit of work to do on mine!! There should be places on that site hun u can go to xx

U can pay monthly which is good, or u can pay in installments. We paid £1500 first and got 2 more left to pay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back