What should I be taking?

sammi7

Reaction score
I know this may seem like a silly post to some of you ladies but when i ask my mw she doesn't really help. I've heard I should take epo but what is this and is there anything else I could take? Thanks xx

EPO is meant to help with easing childbirth etc. It's not a 'must', it's just an old remedy that's been around for donkeys! There isn't anything you 'need' to take unless prescribed/advised by a health professional. EPO is optional - as is drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea :)

Hunny as you've had previous mc's personally I would wait until 37 weeks. A lot the sites about inducing labour or helping stuff along recommend to wait til then anyway. I'm taking epo to help soften my cervix, pineapple to try to bring on the contractions more and walking xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry i've no idea about all this, do you mean your taking evening primrose capsules? Are they like vitamins?!
I'm not taking anything yet but might start today

Thanks ladies, babybrain, I am going to wait until nearly 38 weeks before trying anything i just wanted to be sure of what to take and roughly when everyone else started doing so, I am just going to buy it this week so that I don't forget lol xx

Lol, I forgot too so good thinking. I started epo at 37 weeks and started the clary sage oil today rubbed into my bump mixed with a base oil. Hoping for a hot curry and an even hotter man tonight but I'll settle for the curry if he's tired lol

Lol I've already warned OH that starting from next week I want it twice a day...its always him that tries to convice me so think that I'm may be scaring him a little lol xx

Lol your men are definitely going to be exhausted by the sounds of it. Good luck ladies mind you I'm no better cos I already booked mine in for Friday his face was so funny!

How much epo are you taking. I'm thinkin of gettin some in ready to start around 36 weeks xx

I could only get the 1000mg so am taking 3 a day, the instructions say you can take up to 4 but they are like torpedoes lol

My OH is seriously scared lmao. He hasn't been used and abused this much since we first got together 13 years ago.....he booked a day off during our first Christmas together and begged for a lie in :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back