• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What part will your baby play?

emilia

Reaction score
It is going to be blatantly obvious, that I have little less to do with my time! This idea came to me through the night, after singing "wheels on the bus" in my head whislt feeding Oscar....... bizarre, I know!

So, our babies are in a band.... which part would your baby play?
I think it should be a punk/rock type band.... even thought of a name....... The Equatorial Rebels .... Oscar has a nack for high pitch squeels .... he could shadow the lead singer. Oh yes - Oscar also has strong legs - strutting like Mick Jagger.... deffinitely!! :D :D

Bored senseless...
Emilia xx :wink:

Alex is such a nutter, he'd be like Bez from the Happy Mondays, or just some pratt with too much energy bouncing around the stage - wearing a catsuit of course :shock: .

Well Mel starts singin at 5.30 every morning and is quite happy to amuse himself with that until I go in at 7am so- lead singer...? His fave sounds at the moment are "meugh" and "ber" and an atempt at a raspberry!

Good thread!
+++

alex would definately be lead guitar. his daddy played guitar to the bump and it used to make him kick! :D

he loves sitting on my hubbys knee while he plays and gets very excited.
Loves tenacious D worringly :wink:

x

Seren is at the stage where she likes making noise and banging her toys so she will have to be the drummer.

OK Brody can be percussionist and background vocals.
He's really into lying around banging toys and going "aaaaaaaa!" "babababababa!"

eva is definitley a backing dancer! she nods when she hears music and starts dancing when she sees the other babies at her playgroup - because she knows there will be singing.

oh she could be a fan too cos when DH plays his guitar she shouts 'aaah aaah' egging him on if he doesnt sing haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back