What names have you chosen?

LauraKC

Reaction score
I think we are having Olivia for a girl and Joseph for a boy.

If it is a boy we will have Samuel as a middle name after my late uncle. howver we cant think of anythign that goes with Olivia and all the grandparents and parents names to name after arent too nice! any ideas? :D :?

I have Olivia too :D as I know im having a girl.

If by magic and wrong sexing by the hospital, i ended up having a boy ( i bloody hope not got lots of pink!) then I would call him Aaron :D

We were told we're having a boy so we've settled on Connor James - but if the scan was totally totally wrong and it's a wee lassie it will be Dana Katherine.

We're tried to keep the nursery quite netral just in case - but OH has managed to sneak in the odd football door hand and shelf unit!!!! Bless

I bloody hope I dont get a boy as there is so much pink haha
but obviously everyone knows by now shes going to be called Riley

Foir a girl it's going to be Sophie Lisbeth (the Lisbeth after my late mum) and for a boy Joshua Jamie (Jamie after my brother)!

We're going for Samuel for a boy and Phoebe for a girl, there about the only two names we could agree on!!

Still yet to decide!! Waiting to see what baby looks like too :D

ive got Hayden for my little boy!!
i did have Alyssa if this one was a girl!!!

I like Caiden for a boy AND girl, but i also want Michael Ray for a boy (my dad and OH dad, and shorten to Mikey) so possibly Caiden Michael Ray, coz i think its a boy :D

Our little man is going to be called Euan James-Can't wait for him to arrive. x

im calling madam Ellouise Imogen Olwen, Long winded, ah well :D

Lucy Rydzek :D haven't quite decided on a middle name but will more then likely be Anne :wink:

We have decided on Eleanor Jane for our little princess!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back