what mobiles do we all have?

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
what mobile phones do we all have?

i have the samsung d900, i upgraded my contract a few weeks ago and i liked that one

can you tell im bored :lol:

:oops: Not sure what model but a bright pink Motorola RAZR.

pink samsung j600
its annoying cos the call button is just a touch pad type so even a light touch makes u end up ringing random people :wall:

i have a red samsung e900 mine is a touch pad too, annoying isnt it?? :) !!

piece of crap motorola l6
just waiting on my lg shine the new one to turn up :)
manda xx

A Nokia 6300. My last one went to the big Vodafone shop in the sky...it died totally!

motorola rzr V3i. Its getting a bit old but I cant afford to replace it until I return to work. Im on a £10 per month contract at the moment thanks to T-mobile letting me down-grade my contract until Im working again

lg chocolate, i thought the touch screen was cool at first, now it's jsut annoying :( I want to get a nokia next as they are just so much easier to use

mobile.jpg

Sorry I couldnt help it!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have a sony ericsson w850i but want a new one coz I dropped it in the bath & it keeps turning itself off :roll:

i have an htc touch, it is excellent. It is also a touch screen but it has a sleep mode so as soon as you put that on then you can't do aything with it, there are buttons or keypad - very cool!

Mine is touch screen too but the key pad locks after bout 10 secs of not using it. Helpful- but annoying. It's the 1st time i've not had a nokia....and the last time too. DH has got Nokia N95 and thats what I want!!

I Have a Sony Ericsson W850i!

sony-ericsson-w850i1.jpg

Haven't Had Much Luck With It First The Slidey Bit Went All Wobberly So Had To Claim Off The Insurance, Then Olivia Dropped It In A Cup Of Water A Couple Of Weeks Back! It Works But Hasn't Been Right Since! :rotfl:

I Rang Up Today To See If Im Aloud To Upgrade It Yet But I Got To Wait Another Couple Of Months, I Want A New Phone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back