• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

if you could marry a famous person ...

lozzijane said:
zoe c said:
Jenson Button, my hero 8)

my uncle works with/for jenson button, he does the stress tests on his cars for the races... so he gets freebie tickets etc

:shock: Maybe your uncle might like to marry me, then I could get close to Jenson through freebie tickets, and he might run away with me??!! :lol: :wink: :rotfl:

I am GREEN with envy...

My claim to fame is I have stroked Jenson Buttons helmet :wink:

It was his race helmet-my friends step dad works for Renault (it was Bennetton in them days and JB was racing for them), he took us on a tour of the factory, and we came across JBs kit bag, and helemt. I got to wear the helmet, and they had to prise it off my big head!! I grinned for days and told everyone I had stroked Jensons helmet!! :rotfl:

Eminem

It would be...............Interesting to say the least :cheer:

oldermum said:
Londoner Claire said:
OMG I adore Nik Kershaw, I have a heart pillow of him from when I was a kid!

I'd marry Matt Goss as he's god! Wonderful person, great butt, good kisser, so good looking and the voice of an angel. :)

You've got taste :dance: I've only ever kissed Nik's cheek, have you snogged Matt? How do ya know he's a good kisser, you have to tell :wink:

I've never Met Nik but met Matt loads of times, missing him though, wish he would come home. Only kisses his cheek and lips, cuddled and squeezed his gorgeous butt. lol

poster-smaller.jpg

Adam Sandler.............................................gorgeous, funny and rich!!!!

Londoner Claire said:
oldermum said:
[quote="Londoner Claire":3al8ezj0]OMG I adore Nik Kershaw, I have a heart pillow of him from when I was a kid!

I'd marry Matt Goss as he's god! Wonderful person, great butt, good kisser, so good looking and the voice of an angel. :)

You've got taste :dance: I've only ever kissed Nik's cheek, have you snogged Matt? How do ya know he's a good kisser, you have to tell :wink:

I've never Met Nik but met Matt loads of times, missing him though, wish he would come home. Only kisses his cheek and lips, cuddled and squeezed his gorgeous butt. lol

poster-smaller.jpg
[/quote:3al8ezj0]

Cool pics, you lucky girl :wink:

Here's me and Mr Kershaw :D

manmeandnik.jpg

elijah wood
ewan mcgreggor
robbert pattinson
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely can i marry them all?

oldermum said:
Londoner Claire said:
oldermum said:
[quote="Londoner Claire":dvddf528]OMG I adore Nik Kershaw, I have a heart pillow of him from when I was a kid!

poster-smaller.jpg

Cool pics, you lucky girl :wink:

Here's me and Mr Kershaw :D

Thanks, yours is too, great to be able to meet your idol isn't it. :dance:

manmeandnik.jpg
[/quote:dvddf528]

Matt Willis, I have dreamt about him every night since "im a celeb" :(

xxxx

I'd have Antonio Banderas...

Failing that Johnny Depp would do. :rotfl:

Up until last Monday it would have been Bruce Willis but then I watched The new James Bond film and I have to say *whispering so DH doesn't hear!* I could think of quite a few naughty things to get up to with Daniel Craig!!!

Tan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back