• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what is this bleeding? Advice please!......

missy123

Reaction score
well as you will all know from my previous posts I didnt have a period at all in July. In fact my last period was from June 17th - June 23rd.

I had some tiny tiny spotting two days after my july period was due at that was it!

Got loads of spots from around the time I was due AF in july I have has bad lower backache since then & I have been getting very mild period pain 'like' cramps and some other symptoms also!

then Saturday morning I had some light spotting and then sun I had some spotting/bleeding on and off all day. It was brownish discharge quite watery and sometimes mucusy (sorry tmi) no blood clots and I have very slight mild cramps sun morning and that was it!

Its been on and off today, only really when I wipe and its more red/pink today but still very watery.

I really dont feel this is my period, I haven't had very much at all today and its seems to be stopping almost.

my next period will be due around this thurs/friday so whats going on?

anyone else had this?

xxx

its really werid as it not like a AF because its only when I wipe and it doesn't come out just like AF does?

sorry again for TMI!!!!

sorry i cant help you here, this may be a silly question but have you been to your doctors about it?

no I haven't been to the doc's as they are no help to me at all. Went last month and was told I have to miss another period before they will let me have a blood test.

Just feel like they will tell me to stop being silly and just wait and see what happens, think its a waste of time going.

me and hubby are thinking about changing our doc as its not the first time he's no help to us....... :wall:

still have some watery dischargey stuff that looks bloody/browny. Not very much really very light just when I wipe and I am soooo moody today and have had a headache and lower backache all day..... :(

xxxxx

missy - do you have a watery brown discharge? Are you in a lot of pain? I don't want to worry you but strangely read soemthing on ectopic pregnancy in a magazine earlier and they mentioned a watery brown discharge - like prune juice they called it..? Just thought it might be worth keeping in mind :hug:

its more red/pink and browny a little sometimes, I dont have any pain at all..... Not even had any period pain!

it is more like discharge than a period because it doesnt just come out (sorry tmi) it only when I wipe and it does seem slighty watery in that its not thick like blood?.........and seems quite dilute

all very strange...

xxx

aah well that's at least good that it isn't that - sorry if I worried you :hug:

you didn't dont worry I had already looked that up on the net last night so I can tick that of my list of maybe's! :lol:

xxx

hi ya ladies,

well today I am still v confused!!! :?

I had no dischargy bleeding all night and then very little this morning. Then late afternoon I had quite a bit of blood and thought 'oh his must be AF!' so put a tampon in (sorry tmi) when I went to the loo a couple of hours later there wasn't really much on the tampon.........

Since then its stopped again! whats going on?.....help!

Its buggng me now because it really doesnt feel like AF as I have no AF symptoms! No sore boobs cramps anything!

Has anyone had this before? Please help I really need advice and I really don't feel I can go and see my Doc as I think he's just gonna tell me to wait it out!

xxxxx

Have you done a pregnancy test? Sounds like you could be pregnant then again it could be something else. Do you have a regular cycle? Also sounds like you need to get a better doctor or go a family planning clinic sometimes they are more helpful.

been doing preg tests as i missed july af and they were all neg.

been very regular since about the begining of this year! very out of the blue!

xxxx

Definately need to find a better GP sooner rather than later. Whatever is going on is not normal for you and is making you stressed which is not good. Good luck.

I'd get a different Doctor today hun, he/she sounds like a complete idiot :x

It's easy to do hun and you won't have to see your current doctor or explain to the new one why you are changing. I definately wouldn't put it off any longer hun, your gonna drive yourself mad with it :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: Hiya hun come bk 4 a catch up ive been away, im still not on but ive got nothing weird happening to me apart from backache, im going to the doctors at the end of august for blood tests! Like i said last time im not trying but its still doing my head in :wall:

missy, i just wondered how you got on, your dr sounds rubbish, is there only one at your surgery? i think you should deff get an appointment even if it has to be with this dr and explain that you are really concerned and want some answers now, some drs make people feel that they are being silly or wasting their time, but please dont feel like this. I have also heard on this forum that some people get negative prgnancy results even when they are pregnant, this could be the case, but i really think you need to get some investigations, even a simple blood test, i think it depends on what mood drs are in on the day you see then as to what they offer you, you never know you may get them in a good mood.

hi,

well the spotting/discharge stopped yesterday evening and I have had some tiny brown spotting this afternoon (very tiny amount and only when I went to the loo and wiped, sorry TMI)

Still no clue whats going on with me and started to get worried now thats somethings not right......

Too scared to go to the doc's now, he's never interested just tells me leave it and see what happens. Always makes me feel like I'm wasting his time and that I worry too much! :(

Hubby says he will come with me but I just keep thinking somethings wrong with me and feel that I would rather not know, if you get me?

Dawn
xxx

dawn, :hug: it may not be anything bad, if it was me i would want to know, is it not better u find out and put your mind at ease the stress you have will not be helping.

hi missy
what your experiencing sounds like what happened to me with my first child i was 4 days late then the spotting started just like your explaing this went on for about 18 days so i went to the docs to ask why this had gone on for so long he took a blood test and it turned out i was pregnant i couldnt beleive it as there was no way i thought i could be with bleeding on and off for so long. have you found a doctor you can go to yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back