What is the matter with her?

loz

Reaction score
This is the 2nd time that we have had a very strange day with Emma. She woke up and seemed really tired, refused breakfast and refused to go down for a nap. She was then hot and red with a runny nose. Nothing would console her apart from a boob in her mouth! :shock:
She has been like this the whole day, not eating apart from a few spoonfuls of porridge and fromage frais which she then puked. She has taken milk feeds though. She has seemed really tired exept everytime she has fallen asleep she has been awake 10 mins later or less and wont go to sleep again unless I am lying next to her, suckling me.

I am at a loss with what to do - when she had this 2 weeks ago, she was fine the next day. I just dont know what is wrong and what might help. I did give her some calpol but it didnt seem to help. She doesnt seem to have a full blown cold. She didnt sleep very well last night, but that's nothing unusual!

Any ideas?

Sorry I dont know,didnt want to read and run hope she is better tomorrow though poor lil thing, maybe she has a sore throat putting her off solid food? I wish these babies could tell us sometimes whats wrong, we have had a funny few days too, lots of bugs about I guess :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry I dont know either although the sore throat was a good stab in the dark.

Lots of mummy cuddles and TLC, if she's still the same in a couple of days I would go to your GP, hope she picks up tomorrow :hug:

I wouldnt worry they get their days. When my son is off his food it normally means either hes going to be ill or theres a tooth coming. last month he didnt eat for 10days then he got a sticking cold and temperature for 3 days. Then he was fine again. He hasnt eaten for the past 4 days then the other day he cut a tooth, so that seems to be the pattern.

It has been a cold and sore throat/ bad cough - it developed this week, and now I've got a stinking cold!!!

teeth? this is what H was like when he was cuttin the top two. Also have you checked her mouth for thrush :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back