What is the Circumference of your Bump?

almeria

Reaction score
I am 38 weeks tomorrow, and measure 105 cms around my belly!!
hehe, having a fat baby:dance:

You think you're having a fat baby?? Mine's 126cm :lol: But i was chubby to start with too :(

*runs off to get industrial tape measure......*

I measure mine every week too, I'm 94cm at 27 weeks

I havent measured for two weeks but i was 110cm then(at 25 weeks) i feel huge! x x

Are you all like really skinny people or something?? Cos i'm massive compared to you!

My starting measurement was 68cm, duno if that's skinny, average I guess as I'm normally a 12! So that means I've grown 26cm sounds a fair amount!

I never took a starting off measurement but i was a size 10 x x

Then yes you are all skinny compared to me :lol: I started off at about 105cm. I was on a diet at the time so was gradually decreasing, and what did i do? Get pregnant and expand

I didn't do a start off measurement but was a size 6/8/10 - I'm very petite at 5ft 1in and weighed about 54kgs (8st 7lbs).

My last measurement was on Friday, at 27 weeks and it was 97.5cms.

i was not skinny, but had a smallish waist, was a size 12 too. i don't think my bump is that big, i don't have excessive water, just a lot of baby inside!
105cm

I think im 118cm at 38 + 1.. but i dont really know if im measuring it from the right place!

I was 130cms at 35 weeks, massive! Ive got another appt. tomorrow so will ask her to measure again.

i'm just going around the belly where the belly button is

YAY - I'm 130cm at 36 weeks - bring it on!! I was size 16 to start though.....

Right - i'm probs being a bit of a dumb blonde here but how exactly are you all measuring? Tape all round stomach, like a belt? or tape only around your actual bump kinda like a circle shape with belly button in the centre? lool its funny how strange it is to explain things on this.

:oooo:

haha, round the whole waist, round your back too, like a belt.

hehehe

I've been recording it the belt way

I'm 115.5 around the biggest part of bump. Been this size for a couple of weeks now, but filled out more right under my boobs/top of bump. lool sorry if thats tmi.

:)

I'm 101cms at the widest point, I'm 4 days overdue. Baby has dropped a bit though if that makes a difference, never thought to measure circumference before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back