what is he doing to me

chezzabell

Reaction score
For the past 2 nights Alastair has not slept hardly :? he never slept through but he was going from about 12pm till 5ish

Last night he went to bed at 630 after 4 oz woke at 930 another 4 oz didnt go back to sleep till 1030 then woke at 2am for another 3oz then from 230 till 6 am he was so restless :(

that is how he has been for the past 2 nights :think:

any got any ideas what could be up with him?? could it be the rusks?? maybe he wasnt as rdy as i thought and they are given him a bad belly?? :think:

Alistair's twin Stanley has started this up in the last couple of nights too! :D

When I offer him a bottle he HOOVERS it up so I'm guessing he's hungry (I haven't started weaning yet, planning to next week if this keeps up)
It could also be teething. Is he showing other symptoms? I'm guessing he's probably chewing stuff but rosy cheeks or a bit of a sore bum might be a sign a tooth is on it's way?

hhmmm well last night he had a really weird colour poo and his bum was so red after :(

he is chewing lots so i guess he is teething, he does also have a bad cough i even give him some calpol at 230 this morning but didnt seem to help :?

do u think i should not give him any rusks today??

Maybe try not giving rusk for a couple of days and see if it makes a difference. Maybe it has given him tummy ache :(

urchin said:
Maybe try not giving rusk for a couple of days and see if it makes a difference. Maybe it has given him tummy ache :(

aye thats what i reckon :(

he seemed to love it aswell bless him

aah hope Alistair gives you a better night tonight. :hug: :hug:

oh no sophie bless you i hope you and my favourite little man are having more sound sleep soon, i honestly think it could be his teeth hun but try without the rusk for a few days see if it improves :hug: :hug: :hug:

finlay has been the same this past week too! i think its teething although he also has a slight temperature at the moment. he used to sleep about 6 hours previously to this :(

Hi

Sounds like it could be teething or the rusks as Urchin had said.
Cant think of anything else
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back