What is happening with me ?

charlene09

Reaction score
well me and my Boyfriend have been TTC now for 4 months but no luck:help:

My Period come on 21st of January and went again on 24th January , Then on 26 January I had slight spotting ( Only when I wiped):roll:.
3am on the 28th January I was sick , and had really bad bellyache & cried for no reason.

what could this be?

Was it a heavy AF?

You could always test just to be sure. Is it possible that you might have a stomach bug?

Was it a heavy AF?

You could always test just to be sure. Is it possible that you might have a stomach bug?

Yes , It was fairly heavy.

But then 2 days after My AF came I was spotting , Now I have white slippy discharge :roll:

ohhhh white and slippery :bd: - - - :bd: now~!!!!! thats how i caught pregnant!!!!! eeeeekkkkk (maybe tmi haha but i thought i would share)

slippery the better eh evie!? lol

good luck hun, hope u get a bfp soon xx

Have you tested? If not I'd take one just to be sure, but otherwise I'd assume that the spotting was just the end of your period, or that maybe you had a bit of a bug. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer :dust:

Thankyou to everyone that replied.

& no i haven't tested yet, them BFN's are evil :wall2:

If AF dosen't come next month then I will test , Maybe 5 times to make me believe it though , I'll be shocked :shock: another BFN and I will give up Lol , any more tips ??

all i seem to get is a BFN after BFN ! i get stressed though so i'm probably stopping my egg fertilizing :(

Yes i have tested , negative obviously & I have done an ovulation test also negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back