What in the world?!?!?

evie_smith

Reaction score
My kids just aren't playing ball today! They both came home with sugar rushes from their nana which was fine then they had a mad half hour of sugar down but then flames down ... Issabelle asked for her new pram (toy pram early pressie) and she said mum I need a wee when playin with the pram so I told her to go have a wee then and she was like not yet so I said ok then (she has been trainned for ages) zander then tries to snatch the pram off her for ages and there is more screamin and bella making them stupid uuuugh uuuugh uuuugh noices !!! What the hell is that??? She is nearly three I don't know what urgh urgh urgh is then I got zander out the old pram so there was no fussing - I also gt zander a milk and blanket at which point he would normally just go to sleep but today nooooo! Then I go for a wee come back down stairs and belle has wet herself seconds away from the potty :shock: I wouldn't normally mind too much but she has been trainned from 18months and told me she needed a wee I have now conviscated the pram till she goes to bed (it's in her room) as she did this the other day as well and just got to tired and lazy coz she was playing with the pram - does anyone else have a day like this too??????

Last edited:
We have these with my nephew Evie, if he's having fun he will wet himself rather than go to the potty and then back.. We try to explain that he will just be gone for a minute and he can go straight back and play with his toys.. Never works lol he still wets himself because I don't think he quite understands what we're saying.. I think all he is hearing/thinking is "they're taking me away from my toys" if you know what I mean.. We are trying so so hard with him he's been training for a few months now and still has frequent accidents.. I feel for you having 2 young ones to deal with lol I hope it's a bit easier for you tomorrow xxx

I wouldn't mind but she is basically three years old so she has been fully trainned for 1 and a half years day and night - I say to her if you need. Wee or a poo poo where do you go and she says very fluentally I need to go for the toilet in the potty mummy because I'm a good girl - she blatantally knows :shock: and she knew she had done wrong she was wearing brand new clothes too! She plays up (not just wetting herself) everytime she comes back from her nans - they go every other Wednesday - and it's no different there to here I just don't understand it! Lol!! They are both doing it zander and belle the wetting herself was one of many small things adding up - coz I u derstand she was busy and being so young she is going to have accidents every now and then so I jus said to her belle that was wrong you use the potty nexttime and she said sorry but getting her to me was a night mare she is never rude to me or zander but every other Wednesday you say can you just come here and I get no! No bitch! - I know this is language picked up off her cousin she has been around at her nana's and I have hurd her nan say it too so IM like ffs!!! And she repeats it :shock: it's stupid little things!!!! And she runs off throwing things around the house! Then zander breaks a DVD and laughs at me and tells
me beeeeeeee quiet - shut it mummy!! Before I have said anything!!!! This is what they are like when they come back from their nans it's a mixture of what they get away with at their NANs the amour of sugar they consume for example at ten this morning when I picked them up they were eating a lolly pop then nana said no you can't have what ever it was coz all the sweets have run out now and you have had choc this morning then she came back from the kitchen and gave them some more choc! Also my son and daughter go hyperactive on double stength squash I forgot their barley squash and she said it was ok so I thought she was buying some but she didn't now they are well yer lol!! They have started to came down now and will soon be all hugs kiss and sorry lol! Kids!!!

Can you speak to her about the language being used around the kids? And the treats and juice they're getting? xx

Hubby says it's not are place to talk to her about the treats she gives them as she has to deal
with the sugar rush ect and not us she normally doesn't treat them that much I think it's coz were going away for two weeks she wanted to treat them and she said if I bring down squash for hem she will make sure only they drink it so thy are not effected so she is trying but as far as the language gies Hun y basically said she is an adult - telling her to not swear is mad I personally think she should swear around them it's a subject me and danny don't agree on I have said I will have a word and he asks me not to so... Were chatting about the language at another evening lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back