• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what i mum said to me today

budge

Reaction score
im sorry if this offends anyone but what the fook i have to share it

i picked my mother up today to go shopping. shes 68 God love her and as dizzy as a donkey.

As i was driving she said to me in a matter of fact voice

''oh have you heard that Shelpa Sh!tty won Big Brother you know''

i nearly PMSL!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:09 pm Post subject: what i mum said to me today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as dizzy as a donkey.

like mother like daughter..... only joking budge - we love you!!

S. xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ahh bless her!
My nan is terrible for things like that!! She IS the nan from catherine tate!! So funny!!

I cant wait till im old enough to be expected to say daft things! :rotfl:

so cute elderly ladies can get away with saying anything cant they :hug: your mum must be jilarious Budge :hug:

ahh leave her.. you be like that soon :D

bless old pepole :wink:

My grandparents all passed away when I was little so never really knew them, but I "adopted" a nan when my girls were little, a lovely old lady called Dot who lived a few doors down on her own. She was in her mid 80's but was so fit and full of life, she used to deliver meals on wheels to all the "old folk" in our area, she called them that but they were mostly younger than her!

She was totally of sound mind, but occasionally she would say something quite rude - in a cheeky way not offensive way - and wink, as if she knew she was expected to say that kind of thing and found it hilarious that she could get away with saying things she couldnt when she was younger!

Ahh she was great, God rest her soul, and exactly how I would like to be :D

glitzyglamgirl said:
I cant wait till im old enough to be expected to say daft things! :rotfl:

Me either....I think that's hysterical!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And I want a mobility cart with a skull and crossbones flag, a very loud stereo blasting led zepplin, and I will drive down the middle of the road at 5 miles and hour waving sweetly to the angry drivers :rotfl:

budge said:
im sorry if this offends anyone but what the fook i have to share it

i picked my mother up today to go shopping. shes 68 God love her and as dizzy as a donkey.

As i was driving she said to me in a matter of fact voice

''oh have you heard that Shelpa Sh!tty won Big Brother you know''

i nearly PMSL!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: reminds me OH's grandparents hilarious they are, I love the older genaration :rotfl:

[/quote]glitzyglamgirl Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I want a mobility cart with a skull and crossbones flag, a very loud stereo blasting led zepplin, and I will drive down the middle of the road at 5 miles and hour waving sweetly to the angry drivers
Reminds me of a drunken night many years ago!! Lets just say there was alot of Gin involved and I flatened a poor persons battery on their cart at 3am! Oh the shame of it :oops:

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back