What have i done!

little*red

Reaction score
hey girls
just letting you all know that i'm such a fudge!
For the last couple of months my skin has been really clear and not a spot in sight. However on friday a cracker of a spot appered on my chin :roll: ! me being me i picked it and not only has it gone scabby but also keeps reoccuring :x ! So last night i decided im not going to pick it anymore and to try and heal the spot quicker put some sudocrem on it (overnight) and a plaster to keep it on the spot and off my pillow. All was good until i picked the plaster off this morning......... now my skin seems to have reacted to the plaster and i have two big rashes on my face where the sticky bits were :shock: ! i tried putting savlon solution on it but that made it worse :roll: !
now im crapping myself cos im getting married next monday, what if it doesnt clear up!?
Ahh you've got to laugh havent you, its so typical of me to do something like that the week before my wedding :rotfl: .

Oh babe.......I think its called Sods Law!!!

Okay, drink lots and lots and lots and lots of water! My oh swears by rubbing the spot whilst in a hot shower and splashing plenty of water....re: rashes....I think the best thing is going to be savlon or something?!

I hope that they dissappear by Monday for you (lots of love & luck for your wedding) and failing all else, I can recommend YSL touch eclait as a good coverup for red skin blotches and dark circles under eyes :hug: :hug: :hug: expensive but worth every penny :hug:

Re THE SPOT: LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!! :?
Dont touch it AT ALL no matter how tempting :?
and it should have dried out and scab gone by next week

re the rash, you'll probably find this goes in a couple of days.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

lastly it probably dosnt look as bad as you think so stop worrying about it and enjoy your day next week!!! :D :D :D

try not to put anything on your face e.g. make up, the rash should go soon anyway, maybe put some toothpaste on your spot or go to boots and get a witch stick, i find that stuff great or just wash your face twice a day with your normal face wash, i had a cold sore on my wedding day so know how you feel x

Oh what are you like....I hope it all heels up for you I'm pretty sure it will. I got married a year ago (next week!!) and remember the panic about the slightest spot or scrape. Relax your wedding day will be perfect no matter what happens or what you think you might look like I assure you you'll have the best day EVER and a spot will seem insignificant!! Promise! Have a WONDERFUL wedding day!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back