what formula do u use for colic?

hugsy

Reaction score
just had health visitor in and she thinks kayla defo has colic, she advised using colif or changing to a comfort milk.

just wondering what everyone uses and how you find it? did you try a few before finding one that worked

she said that i wont need to use the colief if i get the comfort miolk as they have the enzyme in it but the sma version is just lactose free so thin maybe a different brand be better?

when ruby had colic i changed her bottles to dr brown and that really helped xx

Noah has Cow & Gate Comfort when I'm not breastfeeding (even though he hasn't got colic). I know someone who's got a baby with colic though and they've literally tried everything. They said gripe water helped for a few days then wore off and didn't work. They also said they tried C&G Comfort and it worked ok but had to move baby onto food for hungrier babies

Good Luck :) hope you work something out. Can't imagine how stressful colic is!

Yep dr browns are brilliant as well xx

We on on cow and gate comfort, to be honest hasent really helped her colic, we have just been prescriped some lactose free milk so gonna give that a go. I think each baby is very different and what suits one wont neccisarily suit the other. Trial and error Im afraid :(

Thanks for that

its all just so confusing i dont know if i should try getting new bottles or new formula or try the colief which seems messy, im not even convinced it is colic iv been told reflux by one colic by another and constipation by another so guess it all be trial and error its just deiding wat to try first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back