• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What dya think????

Applecider

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Just a question that u may be able to answer! This month I had my peak on my cbfm at day 20 and 21! Very late compared to my usually day 16!

Wat I need to kno is as I'm usually on a 29 cycle, will it mean that I have a 34 day cycle? (2 weeks afta ov) do u usually get AF 2 weeks afta ov? Because im due on tomorrow at latest!

Thanks xx

Oh and if my peak was day 20 and 21 do I count ov as day 22?

Hey :wave:

Yep AF is normally 2 weeks after OV so you will have a longer cycle this month & I always count 1DPO from my first negative

xxx

Thanks kez that makes more sense!! So I got another 4 days to go really! I'm feeling exactly how I do just before AF! Fx it isn't the witch!!!

I did it on all the days the monitor said! Im thinking maybe in the run up to peak I houldnt hv done it so much?! And just let them build up!? Xx

I've heard many girls say about the witch being on the way the month they got their bfp so fx it's gonna be same for you hun
xxxxx

I think kez has answered you question hun good luck :dust: xx

Thanks girlies!! Ive got this nreally nervous feeling in my stomach I cant shift!! I duno if im being hopeful or just anxious eeek. come on baby bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back