What does it feel like?

KateQPR

Reaction score
Hello!

Sorry to dip my toe in 2nd tri a couple of days early, but i just wanted to ask you a question about your bumps?

This is my first pregnancy to get to this stage, and am just starting to get a little bump. I just wondered what it feels it have a bump?

The last couple of days my tummy has been feeling a bit heavy, and the muscles feel achey, like i've been kicked or pulled a tummy muscle.

Does this sound normal?

oh, and only 3 days til i come to 2nd tri!!!! I'm off to France this weekend so shall return to the forum laden with nice french cheese and LOADS of pastries and cakes for us all!!

Kate

Cant answer for everyone else, but i feel fat but happy, its very satisfying just to sit with your hands on your bump and know there is a baby in there

i agree, fat but uber happy i am loving it, i sometimes wonder if strangers look at me and wonder if i am just extra fat or if they can see i am pregnant lol. all i can say though is enjoy fitting on your normal clothes while you can lol :D enjoy your holiday i look forward to those cakes :rotfl: :rotfl:

my 'bump' is pushing my existing leftover mummy belly (otherwise know as fat! lol) upwards. ive got to fill that out before i get a real bump.

Have a nice holiday! :hug:

Yes, my bump has pushed my flabby bits up as well - very embarrassing. :oops: But it did feel quite heavy to begin with. Now it feels lovely and having baby move about and kick is wonderful.

And you shall be most welcome if you are coming here with French cheese and pastries, yum, yum, yum!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back