What does implantation cramping feel like?

Annie050408

Reaction score
Does anyone know what implantation cramping feels like and where exactly you might feel it? I have had some discomfort today at 7dpo (I think) on my lower right side and a kind of heavy sensation.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
i have that at the moment too, like something pressing down on your sides and it feels as though your stomach is swelling? it feels so weird!

Still have a very heavy feeling down there... It really is v odd- feels like AF is coming but am not due for another week...

I remember I had that very same feeling about 9-10 dpo.

Ooo, sounds promising if you ask me. lotsa baby :dust: :dust: :dust: for you

Fingers crossed, will test on Sat but def don't remember feeling like this any other month this long before AF.

I'm still having the odd cramps in my lower right side and a sensation as though AF is coming. If this was implantation, would it be going on for this long- this is the 3rd day now....?

Mine was on one side only and felt like sharp little cramps; I knew what they were immediately- being a honed in to my body freak!

But did they go on for a few days or just a few mins? I've never been pregnant before so have no frame of reference.

It still feels kinda 'odd' down there and have been having waves of slight queasiness today.

completely the same! i'm in agony today it feels awful :( have been for the past 3 hours ..... nipples are SO sore and sensitive too. I'm 10dpo now xx

eta: it said my ovualting days were 19th and 20th xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back