What Do You Think...

one4three

Reaction score
Of the name Caden?

I know it can also be spelt ''Kaden'' but Im not really all that keen on having a name begining with K.

I already have my girl name picked which will be Naomi Grace, but if I find out Im having a boy I don't wanna be worrying about the name lol, Im so stuck when it comes 2 boys names, so any other nice boy name suggestions are welcome also!!! I'd like something pretty Mordern, but not too wackey if you get my drift..!?

Thanks

:D

Love it!

-It was one of the names on our list when we had Kyran. I think we aso had Cade and a few other "K" names.

i really like it! iv seen it spelled kadyn also :wink:

The reason I prefer it with a K is because it seems abit girly with a C, reminds me too much of Cadence :roll:

xJodieLoux said:
The reason I prefer it with a K is because it seems abit girly with a C, reminds me too much of Cadence :roll:

I straight away thought of Cadence when I saw Caden tbh. But I don't like it spelt as Kaden with a K for some reason.

I've never heard of the name but i do like it.. better with a K though!

Hmmm after reading through your comments im starting to go more towards the spelling Kaden lol...

This is so hard, I have my 20week scan in 36days and I REALLLLYYY want a little girl but am trying so hard 2 think of boy names also incase it turns out im having a boy, atleast then i can give him an identity u know!! Ahhh baby naming is a nightmare lol

Thanx 4 ur help tho!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back