what do you think

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
i keep looking at my scan pic which was done at 15 weeks and i couldnt help but wonder that i didnt see any arms, hands etc. my OH is convinced the 3 little circles above its head are fingers. what do you think? every thing else on it seems very clear

CRW_4621-4.jpg

I think the white stripe down its side at the front of the picture is an arm - the speckled shape at the back in the middle is another arm in the air (so to speak!) but is far back so has not come out very well.

Extremities do not scan well at this stage it seems - may be as bones have not formed fully possibly and flesh is less dense - on my 12 week scan the arms look like pipe cleaners!

I think you're right, the 3 dots above the head are fingers. On my 20 week scan photo the baby had his/her hand up like that (it's a bit clearer but baby was a bit older than yours). Piccy:

Scan20weeks.jpg

Hi

I also agree and dont worry im sure they would of mentioned somthing to you if baby didnt have all the right parts
Katrina :hug:

yes almost definately fingers! he or she looks like (s)he's waving!

Yes I agree it does look like fingers (or joints on the hands)... and the white stripe at the front is the left arm bone.

Don't worry everything looks fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back