what do you think????

It's lovely, I want the blue one with the footmuff but they havent got it on ebay or on their website :(

they had it on the website when i bought mine!

Id keep cheaking hun :D

Or you could email them asking if they will get anymore in, it is a lovely pushchair :D

Awwww I hope it comes to Hev, cant wait to see what you think of it :D

ITS STILL NOT HERE!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

kelly who was yours delivered by?

I Didn't See Who Delivered Ours As They Left Ours On The doorstep, We Where out All Day So God Knows How Long It was on The Doorstep :shock: !

DF Looked At The Delivary Info But He Didn't Recognise The Courier he Thinks it Was A German Company!

have You Tried Emailing Them To See when It Was Sent Out, They Might Be Able To Track it For You!

ive tried getting hold of them loads of times and ive heard nothing!

wonder whats going on!

Did you pay by paypal? if so it should have been sent with mine!

Surely They Should Have Been Sent At The Same Time Then!

I Know This Sounds Nosey But Has There Been Someone At Home All The Time, They Did Leave Mine On The Doorstep Is There Any Chance They Could have Done This With Yours And It Been Stolen?

im having it delivered to my dads so know there was someone there all the time :)

oh thats ok then, it was just a thought as we was lucky ours wasnt stolen!

hope it turns up soon

still didnt come today! more emails have been sent. if its not here by sat then i will get intouch with ebay

still not here :shock:

i did get an email from them and they said there out of stock! how could that be! they shouldnt advertise them if they aint got them!! :evil:

it should be here by wednesday! i have complained though

If it was out of stock why didnt they tell you earlier? On the listing it said there was 4 and there was only you me and someone else that bought one :evil:

Im so gald you complained, hope it arrives soon

hev&madi said:
still not here :shock:

i did get an email from them and they said there out of stock! how could that be! they shouldnt advertise them if they aint got them!! :evil:

it should be here by wednesday! i have complained though

When they tell you that they have sent it out put in a claim through paypal you might end up getting your money back and getting the pushchair!! cheeky gits!!! id ask for them to refund the delivery at least!!!

its finally turned up!!! 14 days later :cheer:

i will let you know what i think after ive had my dinner :)

Yay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I hope your not going to leave them a positive feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back