what do you think????

ive ordered it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

how long would a delivery take from germany :?

yep that have blue for the same price but not at the mo email them or go to their webpage

I Ordered Ours Yesterday too Hev!

The lady emailed me today saying that she is sending it tomoro!

I looked at the feed back and some people had said that they had recieved thier pushchairs within 4 days :shock:

Hope mine comes as quick as that :D

how much u paying for urs mine 169.99 with raincover n footmuff :D

Yea mine too! What a Bargin :D

We have got it fron the same place i looked at the purchase info and it said hevanton im asuming thats you :D

Thought it might be :D

You will have to let me know when you recieve yours and i will let you know when i get mine!

I should imagine she will post them both tomoro, i cant wait :dance:

Mine came today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: , they did leave ours on the doorstep tho, dont know how long it had been there we had been out all day :shock:

DF just put it together it's really nice, cant wait to take it out :D

Hope yours comes soon Hev

if u dont mind me asking when did u pay for it?

that was fast delivery! is it nice? and does it have the footmuff n raincover

xxxxxx

I'd paid for it in saturday about 6pm via PayPal!

Yes it does have the raincover and the foormuff!

The footmuff zips around the seat and it has two buckles to attatch it to the bumper bar!

I didnt think it layed totally flat as it says from 6 months on the Ebay thing but it does which is a bonus for us as i like Olivia to be layed flat when she is a sleep! There is also plenty of room in the seat!

It is lovely, i pushed Olivia around the room in it :oops: I think she wondered what was going on :rotfl:

Im really pleased with it :D

i will proberly do the same with madi :rotfl:

i cant wait to get it now!!!! was you going to get it before i showed it on here?

Im sure Madi will love it, Olivia loves to sit the other way in the Pram she's nosey like her mummy :rotfl:

I've had my eye on it for a while! I saw someone in town with it when Olivia was a few days old and asked where she got it from! I thought oh id like one of those!

When it came to buying a stroller i'd forgotten about it as i had my eye on the ziko, so ended up buying that!

Youe post reminded me, and when i saw it again i just knew i had to have it, so i put my Ziko on ebay, it finishes on friday :D

So Tnx For Posting This Hev :rotfl:

i'd like the matching bag to lol

cant wait to get it!!!

Me Too :D

Took Ours For A Stroll To School This Morning, It's Lovely To Push, Very Light! Not That I Got To Push It For Long As DF Took Over And Wouldn't Let Me Push :roll:

It Turned Lots Of Heads Tho!

Bet tThey Was All Wondering Where It Was From :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back