What do you think of this?

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
We really like Erin Tara for our girl due in July, however I can't stop thinking that her initials will then be E.T. (phone home!!!) :shock:
Do you think that this will be a problem for her generation after all the film is now mega old? But i don't want her to be teased!
Otherwise it will be Tara Erin or Erin Keira but I also like the name Brooke!!!
Anyone have any thoughts on this?? Do you think a child would be teased for having 'unfortunate' initials, even though the middle name doesn't get used so much?

I think that it would be worse if ET were her first and last initials but as ET would be her first and middle names I don't think it will matter. I love the names Keira, Brooke and Erin by the way but not keen on Tara(sorry).

i really like the name Erin Brooke - i think that has a lovely ring to it, also like Erin Keira....but (sorry) im not keen on Tara.

:hug:

I like the name Erin Kiera :) it's beautiful. The name Tara doesn't really float my boat but only you and your partner need to like the name you choose in the end :)

I don't think that there would be any problems with the initials ET as T is for a middle name and most people don't know many other peoples middle names.

I don't think it will be a problem, after reading many a baby name book, its always said to watch the initials but personally I don't remember a time in my life when we made fun of initials, especially like Gemma & Jake said, if it's first and middle name, doubt it will come up :)

Happy deciding!! :cheer:

Emilys initials are E.T and no one at scholl bats and eye its me and her dad who mess with her LOL

MissGobby said:
i really like the name Erin Brooke - i think that has a lovely ring to it, also like Erin Keira....but (sorry) im not keen on Tara.

:hug:

Exactly what I was gonna type :D

Erin Brooke is gorgeous, I wanted Brooke for my LO's middle name but we decided on Holly :D

Yeah Erin Brooke has now moved into my number 1 spot!!! But DH says that it reminds him of Tim Brooke Taylor!!! DUH!!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back