What do you think of this name?

Lulula

Reaction score
Since we found out we were expecting a girl we have bought nearly everything butterfly themed. It has just kind of happened! Her nursery, clothes, toys etc. we didn't even realise we were doing it for ages!

Anyway I am due on August 10th and we still don't have a name picked out although we do have a short list (which changes on a daily basis!).

My dads side of my family is from Jordan in the Middle East and I'm really proud of my Arabic background. Been googling and found the name Yara - it means little butterfly in Arabic. My boyfriend really likes it too so i think it could be a serious contender for a first or middle name.

What do you think? Honest opinions please!

I really like it. It's nice to have a name with a bit of meaning. x

Same due date as me :)

I think Yara is beautiful and has such a lovely unique meaning! X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I think it's lovely, I love a name with a meaning too makes it that bit more special xx

Really unique, I like it!

and lovely to have a meaning behind it that means something xx

I think it's beautiful & so unusual x

Lovely and great to have a family link and beautiful meaning. Name = approved! :-D xx

Aww thanks ladies. I keep writing it down and saying it and think its lovely and a special meaning to us. Trying not to discuss names with my family etc so good to have some opinions. It's a definite contender :) xxx

I think its absolutely lovely :) and its got a lovely meaning and story behind it too

Xx

I love Arabic names! Yara sounds lovely and I love the meaning!

I have a Jordanian friend and her name is Sireen which I think is another beautiful name and she says it's really uncommon in Jordan. Apparently it means mermaid or princess.

I really like it, its very pretty and unique xx

Ah that's really pretty and nice that it means something special. What is your surname?

Love it and the connection it has with your family and your pregnancy to date.

go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back