what do you think i should do ?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
right im abit worried but in 2 minds..... i'll start.

I haven't had much movement off little madam today i could only just count about 10 if im being honest. :?

but if i prod or try to push her she fidgets back. :?

do you think im worrying about her or would you contact midwife/labour ward for advice ?? :think:

i know ive been through pregnancy before but i just dont know what to do. ?

I've noticed a reduction in Oscar's movements over the last week. The midwife said it is because he's running out of room and I'm sure I've seen posts from ladies who mention their LO's went quite quiet just before they went into labour. As this is your second perhaps she is getting ready to make a move? :D

However in order to put your mind at rest I would contact your midwife :hug: You don't need to be worrying at this stage :hug:

Calleigh went quiet on me toward the end. One day i didnt feel anything for a long time :? I tried all the usual things, cold drink, bath even had me a coke to see if that would get her wiggling. I even got in my car and drove round the block as she used to give me a kicking when i drove. Still nothing.
She eventually have me a wiggle when i went and had a lie down to see if i could feel anything.

They do run out of room, so i reckon you are ok hun with you feeling those little wiggles :)

thanks for the replys ladies :hug: , i keep thinking maybe its because she's ready to come out but im just so unsure for some reason! :doh:

Bloody hormone head it drives me mad!!! :wall:

I'm the same hun! She doesn't move a lot any more... She's wriggle back after a prod (which makes me feel better because she's obviously still alive... I know that sounds a bit wierd maybe?)

They're so squished, they can't move much... :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back