• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what do you think, could i be?

toolost101

Reaction score
i havn't been on here for a while, as last september, i had a miscarriage, and we decided that we would stop trying, just until things get back to norma, my period was due on the 5 feb 07, so that makes it 15 days late, i have tested early last week and it came back negative, i am expecting a firt response test tomorrow, so i should know then.

i am probably getting my hopes up as i have done a little more exercise than normal, but nothing too heavy, and i have done exercise before and my period has tayed the regular 28 days.

i feel really queezy all the time (like motion sickness), i am starting to feel like a lazy slob as i am so tired and :sleep: all the time

my OH is saying that i am becoming alot more moody for no reason, and i have felt like my mood can change so quickly and i find myself takin it out on him, and i dont want to, but it just happens for no reason, he says that my hormones are raging.

i have an appointment booked for next tuesday, just incase the test comes back negative, so i can find out why i am this late.

i have only ever been 11 days late (at the very most) and thats when i was using the pill years ago.

would love some advice, please, its making me feel worse, just waiting around for a BFN :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

would eally apreciate some advice and support, many thanks

michelle x

Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me :cheer:

Will keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

hi,
iv heard a few women on here say that they didnt get a BFP until they were quite a few weeks pregnant. It sounds good so far though :hug: just keep testing im sure youll get your BFP

sounds good to me !! will keep everything crossed!

iv been having those symtpomstoo darlin' feeling really tired all the time,VERY moody (poor DF!!)!!

good luck darlin' :hug: :pray:

Sounds very promising. I think the most likely culprit for all of that is a little bean.

:pray:

Becs

it certainly sounds promising... good luck with your testing :wave:

i hope the first response gives u that bfp ! good luck and let us know how u get on , shall be on tender hooks with u know lol

It definately sounds as though you could be.....Dr's test didn't pick up my BFP until nearly 6 weeks pg.

I got everything crossed for you!!

M
xx

Sounds promising, let us know when you test :D Good luck :cheer:

Hi the symptoms you are describing definately sound encouraging.
Keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp when you next do a test.
Come back soon and let us all know how you are getting on.
Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back