• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you mean- What a waste??!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I was on the bus with Jake today and this old lady commented on his hair. It went something like this:

Old lady: What lovely hair SHE has, its curly and golden
Me: Actually he is a boy
OL: Oh no, what a waste
Me:What?
OL: What a waste of beautiful hair on a boy, hair like that belongs on a girl
Me: ( :evil: ) Well I think his hair is beautiful and it looks lovely on him, it adds character
OL: (sarcastically) Oh, it certainly does that
Me: (Silently) :evil: :evil:

Why is his hair wasted on him?? I hate the attitude that boys and girls should look a certain way. That is the second time somebody has said that to me. :evil: My son is beautiful and so is his hair :shakehead:

Ignore them, people say that about Cameron too he has lovely red/auburn hair and people always say stuff like that

what a cow!

I would have slapped her

I keep being told its such a shame I haven't gotten lil miss' ears pierced and she looks like a boy... and how if I leave it it will be cruel to do it later. :roll:

what an old bag, surprised u didnt tell her to shove off :shock: :shock: :shock:

my Nana said the same to Jack today. He has lovely curls and she just said.. oh you so should have been a girl. doesn't really offend me though. He gets so much attention for his locks :)

I woukd of told the old bitch to fuck off and mind her own!

I woulda said, 'what a shame - life being wasted on the bitter and old...' :evil: But I'm in a b*tch of a mood at the mo.

Oooh so glad i wasnt there i would have said something!! You know what i think of his hair :D

Miserable old cow, old people just think they can forget manners and get away with it, its so rude Grrrrrrrr :x :x

how rude!well done you for appearing to keep your cool :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back