What do you do?

Dee1985

Reaction score
Me and kris were on about this earlier.

If you are at the petrol station just you with 2 kids (my babies age) asleep in the car and you need to pay?
would you wake both kids up and carry them into the petrol station to pay? or run in and out while they are in the car?

My tescos has a "pay at pump" it's great you just stick your card in the pump and off you go.

Yeah mine does too but alot of the petrol stations dont have that option, it would make life alot easier for parents if they did though :)

Yup...I pay at the pump too. But if i have been to smaller garages, and Charlie was asleep i have run in and paid. I have only done this if i have cash, i have done it twice and i have alarmed the car both times. Its not the best option.
Our asda has a drive thru type payment which is good

You have the big windows at petrol stations so id try my best to get a pay @ pump but if the Q wasnt too long id lock the car and run in and not take my eye of the car :)

I make sure I have the exact change, and I wait by the car until there's nobody queueing to pay (generally you can see into petrol stations clearly - they're only small), and then when there's nobody waiting in the shop I run in, blurt the number at the dude, throw the money at him, and run back to the car.

ok that makes me feel abit better...

i have done it a couple of times. but yes i usually use the pay at bump

but i was paying at the station the other day kris was in the car with the kids but i seen this lady get out she had a toddler and newborn twins it was about 9pm she got all three out the car to go and pay. bless her i take my hat of to her, its so tempting to take risks.

all you need to do is take your boot off, throw it at the window so the person serving looks up then gesture for them to come out :dance:

ToriElla said:
all you need to do is take your boot off, throw it at the window so the person serving looks up then gesture for them to come out :dance:

im going to try that next time, i didnt no they offered that kind of service. im empressed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back