What do you all think of the Ebay Pregnancy Tests

mimi123434

Reaction score
:D Hi all!
What do you all think of the Cheap test you can get off ebay! Please can I have your opinions please!!
Marie
x

Hiya i got 2 from ebay only cost 25p but i got the results back from the doctor before they came but i done the tests anyway and both came back positive. When i was pregnant with my first child i payed 29.99 for a clear blu digital one and it came back negative 3 days later i put one into the docs and got the results a further 3 days afterwards and it came back positive hense why second time round i went for the cheepy ones...lol

:D Thanks for replying, Want to get a pregnancy test in waiting that I can trust.
send me babydust!!!

Marie
x

*sprinkles loads of baby dust on you and your Oh*

good luck hun hope u get the same results i did xxx

I got a pack of 20! Ebay tests for 4.95!! I got my BFP 4 days before AF was due using them. (of course, so I didn't waste my money, I have checked again every day since... got quite a collection of BFP's now!) :moon:

thank you. I am a defo neg this time, but theres always next month.
p.s
its fun trying!

Marie
x

im so pleased your having fun trying hunny and good luck for next month let us know take care xxxxxxxx and have plenty more fun hehehe

:D If you dont laugh you cry, thats what I say. And whatever dont kill you makes you stronger!!!

marie
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back