What do i need?

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
I am going to apply for a council house but need proof of being pregnant...what do i need to take? do i need something off the midwife or do i just take the bits of paper from the scan?

Last edited:
i would of said ur MATB1 form, but you dont get that until ur 25weeks, might be worth asking ur local council what they need as proof,

good luck

x

Don't have a clue what one of those is lol. Maybe worth ringing tomorrow xxx

Don't have a clue what one of those is lol. Maybe worth ringing tomorrow xxx

I think it's what you get in order to prove you get free prescriptions, rather than just taking my word for it like they do now :p

ring our midwifre she may have some kind of form you need to show them!!! its a shame u cant go in there with a bloody bump n say is this enough for ya!!!!
god there rubbish sometimes aint thy!!

anything there not that stricked!

ive just done the same
i had to take sons birth cert in an proof on pregnancy so i can apply for 2/3 bedroom houses, i just took my letter from hozzy with my 12 week scan date on and that was fine hun x x xx

hope this helps

I had a letter from the doctors they will accept anything that has your name and details on that is signed by medical staff. x

Has to be the matb1 form I had to produce mine for my council.... Not liked it helped us get a house still classed as having no housing need as have a two bed flat :( really hate being in the flat crappy neighbours but I am just trying to make it more homely as I know I'm stuck here till I have another two kids lol x

Got it sorted but stupid OH give them my MATB1 form so they r sending me it back through post lol! xxx

I just gave them my maternity notes - they said that anything with your EDD on is fine :)

I also went in with my notes and they just photocopied them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back