What do I do with the shopping!?!

maybebaby

Reaction score
Austin's got to the stage where he doesn't want to go in the buggy much so if we're going short distances I'll leave it at home and just have him on the lead. But what do I do with my shopping!?! I didn't realise I'd got so dependant on my buggy until I went to the shops & realised I'd have to carry my bags home :shakehead:

I'm gonna have to get one of these granny trolleys
0.171703001105105885_trolleyl.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Take the pushchair anyway for the shopping. I would :D And you can fit even more shopping in if there's no child in it! :cheer: :rotfl:

What about a rucksack? Not great if you have loads right enough but good if you're just going for a couple of things.

Fancy a face on your bag 8)

3814_653145.jpg

Flowers

3814_1058676.jpg

Sellection of cowprint colours

3814_527337.jpg

I could go on :rotfl:

Thats hot, we better save the marilyn one for miss monroe when she gets out of hossi tho me thinks 8) :D

I use slings instead of prams so I had the same problem - I got a shopping trolley from Ikea that looks alright, it's bright blue and I don't think I look like too much of a granny! Although I do look a bit crazy when I get my matching umbrella out :p

All the granny's would be so jealous if you get one of those :lol:

You might even start a new trend :wink:

I saw a mum in the village yesterday with one and the actually look pretty good haha!

use their delivery service and someone else will do the carrying???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back